shape
carat
color
clarity

What does everyone think of this ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

XvOrlyBearvX

Rough_Rock
Here is the Url Of the ring:
http://www.icestore.com/rings/assets/GS509B.jpg

What does everyone think....Thanks soooooooo much!

9.gif

clementine

Shiny_Rock
VEEEEERRY NICE! Have you purchased it yet? I love the antique settings. I have an antique diamond ring that I wear on my right hand that's very similar to this one, and I love it!
love.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Not my cup of tea but if you love it go for it! It's for you -not any one else.

XvOrlyBearvX

Rough_Rock
To Lanee- I am really intrested to know what type of rings you like? I really like listening to what other people like thanks!
2.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Orly, I'm all over. For the most part I like solitaires with the exception of a couple of three stone rings (one I'm eyeing for my e-ring). I have seen tons of rings I find attractive but couldn't imagine myself in. However, in the e-ring folder I love the following people's rings for myself: Mara's-pg 1, Nomarian-pg 2, Bluedevil-pg 3, Boom/Buttercup-pg 4 (same ring difference in the number of prongs), Clementine, Jax172 and Bicky-pg 6, Strawberryshake-pg 7. Bluedevil's is a strectch for me but something about the sleekness of it and the three prongs really appeals to me but, I never think my taste is this modern. Also, I love the D-vatche royal crown or x-prong with a BR. Outside of BRs, I like royal asschers and regents. And . . . currently I am eyeing the Ritani endless love 3 stone for my very own e-ring. In general I like vintage looking settings but I don't like rings that look like they sit too high.

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the ring and antique look. Only thing I would change is make the gold/platinum (whatever) thinner on the sides of the diamond. As it is it makes the diamond appear smaller than it probably is.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Not really my thing, but it shouldn't matter. If it makes your heart beat faster, you should go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results