shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I feel so redeemed. Jonathon and Christen said they had no idea what I was talking about!

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?jpi=273536

I knew I wasn't crazy. I knew GOG was involved with this ring, I thought I saw it here but I guess I didn't but I think everyone should see it because it is a great different ring.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
I love the way this ring looks. I love anything bezeled. Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you found it. Wish there were side profiles...

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lanee,
I actually pm'd that person about their ring and for the record, he bought his diamond from GOG, but the setting was purchased from a store called H. Stern. He said that he had to beg them to sell him the setting because they normally only sell it with the diamond.
I went to the city to look at the store yesterday and the ring was there. I asked them if they would sell it without the diamond, and they said no way.
OH well.
The same for Ritani.
I contacted DBOF to find out the cost of the endless love setting and they told me they only sold it with a their diamonds or one from Ritani.
OH well again.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Kayla, we like the same rings. I'm looking to own an endless love Ritani ring but since they are picky about their policy it's going to cost a little more ( I want the 3 stone) so we're back to saving.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results