shape
carat
color
clarity

Tourmaline Lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen her posting for a couple of days...hope everything is OK...Miss reading her posts!
7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL is away on business and will be back next week.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thank''s Chrono!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m also missing Iamdanny. Where is he, does anyone know?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea. Sorry...

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know she''s out of town. I got my very first Tourmaline and wanted her comments. I was starting to worry that I had made the wrong choice! :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys,
I''m back from a vacation that went bad rather quickly. My diabetic daughter (type 1 juvenille diabetes) had stomach flu and we had to take an emergency flight home and we were in the hospital for a week. I won''t be posting that much until things get back to normal.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 8:55:12 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Hi guys,

I''m back from a vacation that went bad rather quickly. My diabetic daughter (type 1 juvenille diabetes) had stomach flu and we had to take an emergency flight home and we were in the hospital for a week. I won''t be posting that much until things get back to normal.

Aw sorry to hear about all of that TL. Good to see you back though! I hope your daughter is feeling better - I''ll be sending you guys good healthy vibes!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys,
oh no!! That''s terrible. Hope she is feeling better and that life returns to normal soon, TL!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, TL... I''m so sorry. Thinking of you and your family!! ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys,

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she feels better soon.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Sorry your holiday turned out so badly for you TL. I hope your DD recovers quickly.

Much love.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys,
Sending you and your family a huge (((((hug))))). There''s nothing more worrying than a child being ill. My thoughts are with you.

LD xxx

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hope your daughter is doing better TL! -Take care-

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
TL, sorry to hear that! ((((((((HUG))))))))

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, I am sorry to hear that! Sending healthy vibes your way! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry for the news, TL. My prayers and wishes for your daughter''s quick recovery.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Kismet? Is that your collection? Looks very interesting!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone. She''s doing a little better now, I just wish she would get her appetite back.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
TL... She will in due time. It just takes time for the body to get back to where it needs to be. I''m a DM2 (alot of differerence than 1). My dear friend (who is a nurse) also has a daughter who is a DM1 and has been on insulin pump for years and doing well with it. Thinking of you and speedy recovery for your sweet daughter.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:56:49 AM
Author: mochi
TL... She will in due time. It just takes time for the body to get back to where it needs to be. I''m a DM2 (alot of differerence than 1). My dear friend (who is a nurse) also has a daughter who is a DM1 and has been on insulin pump for years and doing well with it. Thinking of you and speedy recovery for your sweet daughter.
Hi Mochi,
I knew you probably had a lot of knowledge about this disease since you were an RN. My daughter wears an insulin pump (she''s only five years old), so it does help a lot in managing this disease. She got it in Oct 2007 after she had a virus since it''s an autoimmune disease. Thank you so much again for all your warm words and your kind thoughts. I really really appreciate it.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 11:02:06 AM

Date: 3/8/2009 10:56:49 AM
Author: mochi
Hi Mochi,
I knew you probably had a lot of knowledge about this disease since you were an RN. My daughter wears an insulin pump (she''s only five years old), so it does help a lot in managing this disease. She got it in Oct 2007 after she had a virus since it''s an autoimmune disease. Thank you so much again for all your warm words and your kind thoughts. I really really appreciate it.
oh my... poor both of you! I can''t even imagine trying to manage glucose so closely on a 5 yr old. Poor sweetie! Hope she is back to her normal self ASAP, TL.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL,
My best wishes for your daughter.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
It must be very tough on you Tourmaline_Lover and your daughter. I wish your daughter will get well real quick.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you icekid, Harriet, and SimplySplendid. She''s doing much better.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL, glad to hear she is doing better. I hope that continues and you come back to join us full force soon!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks TG,
I come to the computer every so often to look at everyone''s gorgeous gems which always makes me smile.

My daughter is doing much better and eating well now, I just have to resort out her insulin dosages. Thanks for your well wishes.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 12:59:21 AM
Thanks TG,
I come to the computer every so often to look at everyone''s gorgeous gems which always makes me smile.

My daughter is doing much better and eating well now, I just have to resort out her insulin dosages. Thanks for your well wishes.
That''s so good to hear. It actually makes my heart ache when our PS children are going through tough times. Keep smiling TL! It is good for both you and your daughter''s soul!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 12:59:21 AM
Thanks TG,

Wonderful news about your daughter TL! Continued prayers for her comfort and healing.....big hugs and prayers to you, too!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi TL!

Here''s my latest Barry purchase. I just received her yesterday and she is a beauty!
30.gif

"2.05cts, 9.6x5.7mm emerald cut. This hot pink tourmaline is from Mozambique and is living proof that step-cut stones can be bright! Just barely short of flawless at 10x. BB"

Lori

BARRYTOURMALINE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results