shape
carat
color
clarity

The Band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pedromt

Rough_Rock
Hey all, been a while, but it''s good to have some time to get back here. My fiance and I went out to the mall to get an idea for what kind of wedding band she might like to have to compliment her ring. I think we liked a 5 stone band totalling about .5 carat the best next to her e-ring, but I''d love to hear more opinions on the matter. I think what we''ll more than likely end up doing is contacting the fine vendors here again to see if we can get a setting custom made to fit snugly against her ring. Please let me know what you all think and if you''ve seen any pictures of a matching set with the e-ring similar to ours I''d love to take a gander. In case you''ve forgotten you can see the pics of the ring here

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
View this thread...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-diamonds-final-chapter-long.7642/

he created a 5 stone ring with stones from WhiteFlash. You could most likely do the same quite easily with many vendors who sell small stones.

You'd probably want something like .10c each across the ring to equal .50c...and keep it thin and low if possible.

Personally though for a 3 stone ring...won't another 5 stone ring for the wedding band be a little much? I'd almost go for a very thin eternity pave wedding ring..something like 2mm...so that it lays flush against the 3 stone and it's obvious there are two rings...but does not detract from the 3 stone e-ring?

Hmm...

pedromt

Rough_Rock
well she tried on a few 5 stones at the mall and they looked really good together. So I think that's more than likely what we're leaning towards. Guess a girl can never have too many diamonds
eek.gif

pedromt

Rough_Rock
That link isn't working for me Mara, can u double check it?

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results