shape
carat
color
clarity

Interested in a Hair Makeover? Try this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
So, I was surfing for wedding hair ideas (can''t decide between a low updo, half-updo, or leaving the hair down) when I came across this virtual celebrity hair makeover. OMG, it''s fun! You can try on different styles, change the colour, add highlights, etc...

Interesting to see what styles work for your face and what doesn''t. If I''m feeling brave, maybe I''ll post a photo!

3.gif
Hair Makeover

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t get my photo to upload to their server
7.gif
I will try again later! Thanks though, looks fun!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that stinks, Beachrunner. Hopefully you can get it to work.

I'll attach some photos; I've just blurred part of my face so it looks a bit scary.... Starting from the top left, the hair is Minka Kelly, then Miley Cyrus, Hilary Swank, Rebecca Grayheart, Michelle Pfieiffer (I changed it to brunette, though), and Eva Longoria. I ended up only picking one updo 'cause the others didn't look right. Guess I'm going with my hair down...

max.jpeg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
... and this is Victoria Beckham''s pixie cut. Was curious how this one would turn out! I think I''ll stick with the long hair...

P076aaa6336dd568035f9131a073e2543_63463055_6.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHA. I uploaded my picture and tried almost every look! Mr. Kama and I got a few chuckles out of some of them. What an awesome timepass!

Michelle Pfieiffer's do is my avourite on you! Looks uber cute!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:29:07 AM
Author: kama_s
HAHA. I uploaded my picture and tried almost every look! Mr. Kama and I got a few chuckles out of some of them. What an awesome timepass!

Michelle Pfieiffer''s do is my avourite on you! Looks uber cute!

LOL, FI thought Michelle''s hair was the best too. I was, like, "But that''s sorta how my hair looks now!"
20.gif
He was NOT a fan of Victoria Beckham''s hair, though.
3.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 11:15:44 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
Date: 3/4/2009 12:29:07 AM

Author: kama_s

Michelle Pfieiffer''s do is my avourite on you! Looks uber cute!

LOL, FI thought Michelle''s hair was the best too. I was, like, ''But that''s sorta how my hair looks now!''
20.gif
He was NOT a fan of Victoria Beckham''s hair, though.
3.gif

I think you have the facial structure to pull off a short cut!

How fun is this!
37.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for Michelle Pffeifer.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is fun!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results