shape
carat
color
clarity

ebay 1.68 tiffany lucida legite?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

renton12

Rough_Rock
I saw on another post that someone thought this ring was legit, and when she got the certs and foto scans, all seems in order.

Does anyone else think this is legit, or too good to be true?
33.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4101089767&category=11017

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Link does not work so maybe not?
20.gif

renton12

Rough_Rock
sorry, i forgot to mention that the seller is fine with escrow account.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is risky but could be worth the risk. Paypal covers you and so would your credit card company. The person may be very desperate or they could be a scam artist
3.gif
If it is too good to be true, it often is.... However, there are times when something can be as described and be much less expensive than expected so good luck! It can go either way...

renton12

Rough_Rock
okay, here''s the real listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiffany-Co-1-68-Lucida-Diamond-Plat-Engagement-Ring_W0QQitemZ260365927996QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR?hash=item260365927996&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

and now for another newbie question, how is resale of Tiffany rings?

I am not looking at it for immediate resale, but perhaps 20 years down the road or so.

We looked at a Tiffany second hand on Bond St in London about 8 yrs ago when we got engaged, and the jeweler said he never had a problem reselling them. Is this true?

I have a little spare change, but would like to buy something that if I get tired of it,etc, can resell.

thanks for all the help!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t think resale on diamonds was ever good. That sounds like a great deal for you if it is legit
36.gif

renton12

Rough_Rock

But if I do sell it in the future, would I possibly get the 4k I paid for it?

Otherwise my 2 girls will argue over ''who gets the ring when mommy''s gone''...a rude but terribly popular conversation in our household.

emsmile.gif

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depends on the market then.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Many red flags...seller never sold high dollar item before...different style to auction...money liseted in GBP when item is supposed to be in US...may be hijacked account....

Pass

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results