shape
carat
color
clarity

What supplements do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I currently take fish oil pills and calcium + D. I have been thinking about adding sam-e and some sort of acai supplement. What do my fellow PSers take?
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just take a Berroca soluble multivitamin daily, I can''t take vits in tablet form so these work well for me. Pricey but good.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I buy one a Day for Women Multivitamin, Omega 3 Fish Oil from Kirkland (Costco) and for my knees I take Glucosamine. I take all these daily.

eta: here is a thread that was recently posted. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-many-vitamins-do-you-take.105981/

As a side note in my nutrition class at the University I guess this is a controversial topic because studies say we don't absorb all the vitamins; I take vitamins anyway. I rather absorb a little bit of the vitamins I need than nothing at all.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link Skippy. I completely missed that one.

On the absorption issue, I heard it is better to take your vitamins at night. Not sure if that is true or not.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I take a birth control pill (yup, IRON!
9.gif
)
I take a women''s multivitamin.
My DH tries to get me to take other stuff... but I take 2,000 MG* of NsAIDs a day, and so I don''t like taking more than I have to... and because I take all the nsaids.. I take about 2 cups of fiber one in the morning for breakfast.
(* upon the advice of my Dr. for my training.)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I should take a multi vitamin but I only take fish oil pills right now. I have a bag of flax seed that I need to grind up so I can add it to foods, but I haven''t done that yet. I''ve never tried flax seed before but I hear it''s supposed to be great.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
just changed my routine.

Multi
Pure Fish Oil for Omega''s
MSM
B-12
C

just starting a tablet for hair, skin and nails. I finished one bottle and honestly, my nails showed improvement.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i''m a huge fan of vitamins/supplements; i take these daily (unless i forget!):
emergen C
zinc
omega 3''s/ cod liver oil
B complex
calcium
magnesium
cranberry as needed
occas glucosamine/chondroitin

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I take the CVS equivelent of one a day multi vitamins with added iron. I also take a chewable vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ginger at night to keep my digestive tract moving, and Vit. D. I need to take a B12 as well, just haven''t gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results