shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of ring from WF! Thanks again PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the responses. My refund with WF isn''t slow, it''s actually their normal processing time, I was told. It''s just I have to go through the whole process. It took almost a week to ship the ring back because they will only accept it via registered mail. If I had my choice, I''d send it Express mail or Fed Ex priority overnight. Then it takes 3 days for them to review their item and another 3 days for their accounting to cut a check. I''ve asked for them to expedite the process, so I''m waiting to hear back from Vera today about how soon they can get things done.

On the bright side of things, I should be able to order my ring from Excel on Thursday or Friday. I know there are alot of beautiful diamonds online (I''ve seen amazing pictures on PS), but my budget is small and I guess I''m bad luck... After doing months of research on the company I wanted to buy from and then the stone I wanted, it turned out with me having to return it to go with a different vendor. I''m hopeful that I''ll love the ring from Excel.

Thanks for letting me vent guys. There''s no where else to vent my disappointment and frustrations without someone thinking I''m overly obssessed and that I should just get over it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The important thing is getting a stone and ring you love - sometimes it''s a process and you just have to go through all the necessary steps to find the one.

Here''s hoping that the next stone leaves you with a huge smile - please let us know how it goes!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''ll work out next time!!!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry your going through all this but hopefully you will fall in love with your excel diamond. My first diamond had a visible inclusion and it drove me crazy. My eyes were drawn to it. My new diamond is eye clean and mind clean. I hope you love your new diamond. Please post pictures when you get it.
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:50:00 AM
Author: MMT
I''m sorry your going through all this but hopefully you will fall in love with your excel diamond. My first diamond had a visible inclusion and it drove me crazy. My eyes were drawn to it. My new diamond is eye clean and mind clean. I hope you love your new diamond. Please post pictures when you get it.
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
Hi MMT,

Did you end up returning your first diamond?

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry you didn''t like the WF stone...I have to ask though, being that is was an SI1 - didn''t you expect to see an inclusion or inclusions? In the pic, as small as it is, I think I can see inclusions. Did WF say it was eye clean?

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
lovely!!!!

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 2:08:54 PM
Author: waterlilly
Sorry you didn''t like the WF stone...I have to ask though, being that is was an SI1 - didn''t you expect to see an inclusion or inclusions? In the pic, as small as it is, I think I can see inclusions. Did WF say it was eye clean?
Hi Waterlilly,

I was worried about the inclusions as well and I went back and forth with my WF rep for a couple days and was told the stone was eye clean from as close as he can focus, even moving the stone from side to side. I was told the stone has some small inclusions that can be seen from the side but they are very light flashes. I didn''t mind the side inclusions, but I did mind the top. The inclusion I can see is not the big ones towards the middle of the stone, but there is a clear circle inclusion towards the edge of the stone. I didn''t notice this inclusion in the 30x picture honestly, until I looked closer at the picture after I noticed the inclusion in the actual diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results