shape
carat
color
clarity

Mixed Metal Pendant and earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Fun stuff! They are elegant and funky at the same time! Love it!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! That necklace really does look like it is glowing!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is really stunning! I love it!
36.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
So, so pretty. They look like they are made of satin!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
how lovely! an incredible set of wearable art!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m so pleased you are enjoying my pendant and earrings. I hoped that you would. Special thanks to Lorelei, geckodani, EricaR, tlh, SparkleNut, and mommy2iz
35.gif
I have been bookmarking contemporary jewelry designers for a long time. It was a joy to work with this artist!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set - very elegant, and definitely unique - love it!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 5:35:19 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Beautiful set - very elegant, and definitely unique - love it!
Thank you, AmberGretchen. I think it''s elegant, too, if I do say so myself
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! Very unique and contemporary! Looks great on you!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Very, very elegant. Just love gold and silver together. Definitely bookmarking that site!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your kind words, Burk and Gailey
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s beautiful, how unique
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, MMT and diamondseeker
1.gif
I''ve really enjoyed putting this thread together.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 7:43:04 PM
Author: risingsun

Date: 2/17/2009 3:21:15 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 2/17/2009 2:25:04 PM
Many thanks to SDL, gemgirl,Tuckins1, Lorelei, AdiS,Catmom, Ellen, Diamond*Dana and Sundial. It''s so nice to see you posting again, Sundial. I''ve missed you! I will try to get some pics of me wearing the pieces soon. When I wear this set, it just brightens my day!
It is good to be back Marian. I see that you have upgraded to a big beautiful HOF diamond since I''ve been gone! Very nice.
Why yes I did do an upgrade
17.gif
I''m glad you were able to see it. If it had been a month later, with the economy in free fall, I don''t think I would have done it
23.gif
Beautiful necklace and earring set. I hear you about the economy and all. I purchased an Infinity diamond in September, then halted the setting of it in October when the economy did a nosedive. But look at it this way, you have the lovely upgrade to keep. If the money were in stocks, it would be mostly gone. So, for once, jewelry was a good buy, because you can continue to enjoy it.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:12:23 AM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 2/17/2009 7:43:04 PM

Date: 2/17/2009 3:21:15 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 2/17/2009 2:25:04 PM
Many thanks to SDL, gemgirl,Tuckins1, Lorelei, AdiS,Catmom, Ellen, Diamond*Dana and Sundial. It's so nice to see you posting again, Sundial. I've missed you! I will try to get some pics of me wearing the pieces soon. When I wear this set, it just brightens my day!
It is good to be back Marian. I see that you have upgraded to a big beautiful HOF diamond since I've been gone! Very nice.
Why yes I did do an upgrade
17.gif
I'm glad you were able to see it. If it had been a month later, with the economy in free fall, I don't think I would have done it
23.gif
Beautiful necklace and earring set. I hear you about the economy and all. I purchased an Infinity diamond in September, then halted the setting of it in October when the economy did a nosedive. But look at it this way, you have the lovely upgrade to keep. If the money were in stocks, it would be mostly gone. So, for once, jewelry was a good buy, because you can continue to enjoy it.
It's interesting you say that, Fly Girl. Those are my feelings precisely! When do you think you will be setting the Infinity? Have you posted about it? I'm sure it's a gorgeous stone
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results