shape
carat
color
clarity

Duh dah dah!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW - well this is VERRRYYYY interesting. If this isn't a custom job my Vatche, I am surprised and a little miffed. Did you pay EXTRA for it to be that way?
confused.gif

Reason I am asking is this:

I had asked awhile back if it was possible to mix the 3 stone (with pears) with the Royal crown - and Barry (WHO IS AWESOME BY THE WAY) was at the show in Vegas and personally asked Vatche for me - and Vatche said he COULD do it, but it would cost more:

$3630 for a 1 ct center stone setting that way. (also $4653 for 1.5ct and $5198.60 for 2 ct)

I am sure you didn't pay that much extra for it to be that way, am I right???

The difference for prongs for a round stone and a pear shape stone are NOT that much different, and if they do it for the rounds for a lesser price, they should for other shapes as well!

MY 2 CENTS!!!!!!
angryfire.gif

PS ~ I just have to say again, THANKS BARRY FOR ALL YOUR HELP with everything!!!
appl.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok ok - sorry for the earlier post - I thought you had YOURS that way, I didn't read everything carefully enough. Anyways - does anyone know what he charged for that royal crown/3 stone combo? Anyone have one?

Sorry for the ranting before, although I still think the prices I was quoted are outrageous if they make them and it is actually shown in a magazine! I doubt they charge that much for a non custom job?

Okay, I'll shut up now...
nono.gif

pedromt

Rough_Rock
Here's the ad. Sorry for the crappy quality, my FTP server's down so I'm just uploading it straight to pricescope. You should get the idea tho.

vatche2.jpg

bht122

Rough_Rock
I love this ring!!
1.gif

vatche3.jpg

bht122

Rough_Rock
DancinGirl,
I think the prices are much lower now that its not really a "custom" piece anymore.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
This was less than a month ago I believe I was told this. And that is the one with the round sidestones, but pears.

I wish VATCHE read Pricescope so we could get some clearer answers on this!
nono.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
DancinGirl,

I think you are on to something with the RC center/pear sides.
1.gif
BUT I think what you were quoted for that was waaay overpriced. I mean, Vatche is pricey enough, don'tcha think? Sure is a nice combo tho. Me, I just have the plain-jane 3-stone w/pear sides.
9.gif

BTW, the RC center shown in the photo really takes my breath away. That's a nice combo too. I'm glad I didn't know that was an option when I bought my vatche. This way, I didn't know what I was missing!
9.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hey,

What can I tell ya? The prices quoted were given by Vatche himself (through Barry at Superbcert). Ridiculous don't ya think? I bet someone could do a custom job for cheaper! For that price they better through in the center stone too! HAHA!

Vatche is getting too big for his britches!
rolleyes.gif

(ya okay so I took saying that from my Grandmother, God rest her soul - she had a lot of those little sayings that I find myself using)
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results