shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tiffany Novo Engagement Ring & Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Ohhh, wow, I didn''t expect to see so many responses first thing in the morning !! Thank you ladies
10.gif

Motownmama, my original e-ring was a 0.5c in Tiffany setting. Back then we both just graduated and we figured we wanted to save the money for our house down payment first.

Dreamgirl, thanks for the information !
19.gif
Yes, I need to get a tripod! My finger size is 4. The original photos actually came out pretty good, but when I tried to reduce to web page size (100kb),>

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 5th anniversary. Love your Novo set, it''s stunning. Please take more pics for us!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
awesome upgrade! happy anniversary!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful set! Congratulations on your 5th anniversary.
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, WOW!!! It''s looks right at home on your finger!
2.gif

Congratulations on your anniversary and your VERY stunning new acquisition!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your five year anniversary!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Yummie! More pics!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, congratulations on your anniversary!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Yes, I will take some more pictures and post them tonight
emteeth.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Your new set is gorgeous! Yum! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 12:08:39 PM
Author: Novopiggy
Dreamgirl, thanks for the information !
19.gif
Yes, I need to get a tripod! My finger size is 4. The original photos actually came out pretty good, but when I tried to reduce to web page size (<100Kb), the quality dropped quite a bit.
Your welcome! Your first ring was the Tiffany Setting??! OOOO LA LA!
30.gif
Actually, I''m sure quite a few PS memebers know about my recent obsession with the Novo- I wanted it SO badly last year. I thought it would be ''MY'' ring. My boyfriend didn''t care for it on me and insisted I look at the Tiffany Setting. We both LOVE the Tiffany Setting now. (Which I never thought I would..unil I tried it on
27.gif
) He also pointed out the Tiffany RB with Tapered Baguettes which is the one he really loves for me and I would loveeeeeeeeee to have someday.
31.gif
We are in LOVE with that one too. My point is, I hope to get a Tiffany someday so I''m always happy to see other Tiffany ring owners.
2.gif

Yes, please if you do get a tripod.....take many photos I would love to see!!! Another discussion my boyfriend and I had was that if I got the Tiffany Setting, I would more than likely get the Novo wedding band (possibly the Legacy.) Or, if I get the RB with bags- probably the Legacy band with it. Anyway, that''s why I''d also love to see the wedding band!!!!! I LOVE the Novo wedding band too.......
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

It''s just gorgeous! Happy 5th anniversary!!!!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone, here are more pictures
26.gif
Sorry I still have not figured out how to post all pictures in one response!

voo2.JPG

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
More handshots
18.gif

voo8.JPG

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Last picture, and I should stop here !! Otherwise too many photos with my ugly fingers
24.gif

voo9.JPG

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Dreamgirl, yes your thread was actually the first few I started to read and got hooked on to this forum!!! I love your threads
36.gif
Ohh actually my hubby preferred the original Tiffany setting as well, but then when he sees me tried on both of them he agreed Novo looks much nicer
10.gif
It was a big suprirse that he decided to upgrade our e-ring and wedding band !! Although at one point he talked about we should upgrade the e-ring, but then I thought he was just kidding!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t stop with the pics! They look great and so do your hands!

Did you trade your original ring in on this one? If I remember correctly, Tiffany only allows you one upgrade?

The rings are absolutely beautiful - congrats and enjoy!

We will be happy to take more pics though!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
What an absolutely gorgeous set
30.gif

It looks beautiful on your hand!

Kat

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! What an awesome anniversary gift..I bet it will take some getting used to going from the .5 to this!
2.gif

out of curiosity - you said your original ering was also Tiffany, did you use their upgrade "plan" for your new set? I have heard that you have to spend twice the original amount, but I didn''t know if there was a time limit on it? My set is also from Tiffs (RB with bead-set band and matching WB) and I''ve always wanted to ask about their policy but DH is usually with me when we go in and I don''t want to ask in front of him...he chose my ering completely on his own (I didn''t even know he was shopping for one) and I think I would have to ease into the idea of upgrade gracefully! I''d love to be able to try each on, that must have been so much fun!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Hello MissGotRocks,

I traded in my original Tiffany ring with this new one. Yes, Tiffany only allows you one upgrade, at least that''s what I have been told!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Bootsiekin, yes I used their upgrade plan for the new set. The policy is that you need to spend twice of the original amount, which is very easy given Tiffany raise their price every year
22.gif
......... The same ring 5 years ago cost about 20-30% or more now
33.gif
. However, they used your "purchase price" as the basis and evaluate the wears to determine the final price, which literally mean if you bought your first e-ring 10 years ago for $2000, the money worth much now at present value.
7.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
it''s gorgeous! Great anniversary present!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely anniversary present - beautiful ring. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results