shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love to see some East/West set Emeralds!! Anyone!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I went to Neil Lane''s a few weeks ago and he had a GORGEOUS East/West set Emerald in a halo setting! It was so beautiful! I''m an Asscher gal at heart but I keep thinking about that amazing step cut ring. I don''t remember seeing any emeralds set E/W. Anybody got some pictures??

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock

Here are some designs - sorry I do not know how to post multiple pictures in one thread.

As you mentioned halo designs - the first one is an emerald cut green amethyst rather than diamond though it is easy to see how stunning an emerald cut diamond could look in this style

Design rr170.jpg

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
Here is a sideways emerald cut - this ring was made by us to the design sketched by a client''s husband so that it was very person to them

C sideways emerald in custom design.jpg

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
Here is a horizontally set baguette though this style would also work well with an emerald cut

Design 28 baguette.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 7:09:44 PM
Author:Miss Fortune

I went to Neil Lane''s a few weeks ago and he had a GORGEOUS East/West set Emerald in a halo setting! It was so beautiful! I''m an Asscher gal at heart but I keep thinking about that amazing step cut ring. I don''t remember seeing any emeralds set E/W. Anybody got some pictures??

MF-here is a poor pic of my E-W bezel set EC with FIY stepcut traps :)

EW EC FIY Traps handshot.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Indira and SCN, thanks for the beautiful photos!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not a diamond [I wish!!!!] but here''s my east-west set emerald cut peridot in a halo setting. I think a diamond in this setting would be gorgeous.
3.gif

cmsperidot08.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 5:02:15 AM
Author: Indira-London

Here are some designs - sorry I do not know how to post multiple pictures in one thread.

As you mentioned halo designs - the first one is an emerald cut green amethyst rather than diamond though it is easy to see how stunning an emerald cut diamond could look in this style

Thanks for posting!!! just delicious!!!
18.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 8:26:25 AM
Author: stepcutnut

LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!!
30.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 9:25:58 AM
Author: Catmom
It''s not a diamond [I wish!!!!] but here''s my east-west set emerald cut peridot in a halo setting. I think a diamond in this setting would be gorgeous.
3.gif

this is very similar to the neil lane version except his had a diamond. I just love your ring!!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 10:04:02 AM
Author: Chrono
Mine is like the one listed as Chris-N-006. Very simple and unadorned EW setting. It is also set very low so there''s no bumping the stone and spinning.

http://www.mwmjewelry.com/Work-2004/

There''s another nice one at the end of this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-me-emerald-cuts-in-e-w-settings.56415/

yours is gorgeous!! any other pics of it? the one at the end of the thread is juicy too. I''m loving that asscher next to it btw. Off to look at ice.com!! ha!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 8:26:25 AM
Author: stepcutnut

what are the specs of your emerald? mainly curious about the size. Love the bezel!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 5:02:15 AM
Author: Indira-London

I want, I want, I want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results