shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi-Intensity Exercise Video?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lillers

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I''m looking for a high-impact/intensity workout video for my home. I normally like to run outside, but its too cold out! I feel that most of the home workout videos don''t give me as much of a workout as I would like. I normally run about 4 miles 3-4 times per week. I have heard good things about P90X videos (Linky). They are really expensive though. I do have a set of free weights at home, so any videos that use those would be good as well. Any ideas?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lillers

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the suggestion. It looks exactly like what I want! I''m off to order it right now...

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the TaeBo tapes. I think they''re pretty high intensity and always give me a good workout. There are many different tapes and you can get the Vhs very cheap on Amazon.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have P90X and P90X plus. Also, the Slim Series by Beachbody is good.

but go here

www.cathe.com

and take your pick.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Skippy - I''ve heard really good things about 30-day shred.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD and it should be here soon. I''d heard really good things about it and I''ll be combining it with my new gym membership. I hope it works!
5.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Did Jillian kick your @$$ yet? She kicks mine every single time...

*and I''m still only a level 1-er.

9.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
30 Day Shred is awesome! I combine it with my gym membership... i have progressed finally to level 2 but it is a butt kicker! I dont even want to imagine what level 3 is like!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 3:33:38 PM
Author: beanie
30 Day Shred is awesome! I combine it with my gym membership... i have progressed finally to level 2 but it is a butt kicker! I dont even want to imagine what level 3 is like!

I think I am in pretty good shape, and I did level 3 and it kicked my A$$!
I just ordered some videos from thecathenation.com and I will let you know how they are.
BTW, anyone used a fluidity bar ?

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Maybe just for kicks i will try level 3 one of these days!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 3:53:18 PM
Author: beanie
Maybe just for kicks i will try level 3 one of these days!

I had just done cardio, so I was pretty spent, but she packs a lot into those 20 minutes!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Tried Tae Bo with Billy Blanks? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results