shape
carat
color
clarity

kaylagee''s e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
i'm trying to post some pics of my e-ring... we only have a QuickCam so these are like the best of the worst. LOL! i took about 50 to get these few shots!
rolleyes.gif

the stone and setting are from Mondera.com -Round Brilliant, Premium cut, 1.08 cts, VS2, Color-J, no fluorescence, Sym & Polish both Very Good. Ring is size 4.5, 2.5mm thickness, in 18k yellow gold with platinum head.

it's much prettier in person(of course)
2.gif
and also *smaller* in person- it seems that the camera adds carats as well as pounds.

9.gif

facering5.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

facering6.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

facering.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
sideview

sdflatring7.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

sdboxring3.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

etcring.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow the setting makes the diamond look huge!! congrats and its beautiful. nice shots for a quick cam..of course..I work for Creative Labs so I wish you were using one of our webcams instead!!
1.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mara! I wish we had a decent web/digital camera here too... maybe soon tho'!
4.gif

I think this QuickCam turns the diamond kinda glassy-looking in the photos. LOL!
wacko.gif
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really elegant simple setting. Nice stone I bet your thrilled-

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, ALaska
appl.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Josh.. i do spend quite a bit of time checking out the different light-color sparkles effects, etc.
love.gif

i had no idea i'd like it this much(i'm already learning about upgrades but that will probably have to wait a year or so... also Mondera doesn't do them anymore!
sick.gif
).

& to think, i wasn't even sure i wanted a diamond ring. i'm a garnet fan too.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Josh...

I noticed you were in Sitka Alaska, and I figure everyone in Sitka knows everyone else, and I have a good friend there. Dave Arnold? He's on the ER Team?

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results