shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!! How do I post MoRe than One Picture on 1 Post?? I can''t figure it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
i''m trying to upload more than one photo.... how on Earth do u do it??

after i upload one photo it goes right to the text box...

what do i do?

reena

Ideal_Rock
ok. this is how i do it. open paint (or photoshop, or whatever). it will automatically give you a small square of workspace. go to the corner until you get the arrow that will allow you to drag, thereby increasing the size of the workspace. save this as "collage". then open up another paint window, open pic #1, go to select all and then copy, and then go to the collage screen and paste it in. you can then move it around to wherever you want in the workspace. hit save. open pic2 in the other paint window, select all, copy, paste that into the collage too, move it where you want it and save. (make sure you save as a jpg file if you can.) then upload the collage into your post.

1.gif

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
thanks reena! i did it! (DH did it) check it out under
show me the ring

thanks a lot!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I have HP Imagezone and Canon Photo Studio 5. Anyone know how to do it in one of these programs?

mostlywatching

Rough_Rock
Perhaps I cheated, but I have my pictures uploaded to the internet already (on snapfish but there are others) so I could share them with family and on another site I visit, so I just used HTML tags to insert multiple pictures in my post.

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
click to use Rich Text instead of Normal Text.

Open the picture you want to copy, right click and select copy

Put your cursor in the text box

Press Ctrl V to paste

repeat. Just tested it below

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results