shape
carat
color
clarity

*emeraldlover1*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 7:10:35 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Date: 1/15/2009 6:57:46 PM

Author: blondebunny

Date: 1/15/2009 6:36:30 PM

bb... can you put together a step by step guide on the tissue poms for me? I''m not kidding, I love them. Oh, where did you find those vases? I love everything. and I need help. MY DIY projects aren''t saving me any money.

yes I can.. I will do it later tonight/ tomorrow to show you ;-)

I found the vases at Burlington coat factory and then the smaller ones at michaels..

what other DIY projects are you trying to do?? maybe I can help you figure out how to find the stuff for cheaper or what to do different ;-) Oh and have you signed up on Joanns.com for the emails and newsletters??? that is how you get all of the good coupons and you can use them at michaels and vice versa! ;-)

my head is spinning from the anxiety this post just provoked. I may need a hospital. Maybe I just don''t have time for DIY but I have no decor for the church. I have 10 silver lanterns that I want to use on the tables durring our coctail hour. Don''t know what to do with that yet. Pretty much everything else is taken care of by my redic. expensive floral designers.
hahahha.. well how many would you need do you think??

Post a pic of your venue and I will try to help you come up with a cute idea for it.... they really wont take you long if you got some of your gf''s to come over and help i promise.. ;-)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ok...give me a minute to get the pics. I deleted them all from my computer so i have to go get the portable drive.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t find that good of pics for the church. I have two. First one gives you an idea of the pews. I forgot how many there are too.

em1church.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I need to do something with the lanterns I have for the cocktail tables that look like:

cocktailem1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
The tables will be here:

cocktailem12.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I have 10 of these:

lanternem1.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Oh...did you see my thread with my hair pieces?????? Hair piece kind of reminds me of a toupe so maybe I should stop saying that?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 8:37:35 PM
Oh...did you see my thread with my hair pieces?????? Hair piece kind of reminds me of a toupe so maybe I should stop saying that?
omg i just LOL in class...lol... hahahahha.. toupe... at first i red it as taupe like the color.. and im like what is she talking about.. and then RE-READ it! hahahhahaha.. oki am about to leave class... so give me a few hours and ill get some good ideas for you ;-)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
No hurry! I have plenty of time...September.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ok.. it seems like you have ALOT of pews... so I think if you do every other one that would be plenty! ;-)

I dont know how much you want your color to pop.. but I think purple would be nice (im pretty sure its your color?) I think the orange might be a tad too much for that church and stick out alot.. i think a purple would be classy and elegant ;-)

Have you thought about doing an aisle runner?? You can get them very cheap from michaels or joanns and use a coupon and get it for like $15 which is pretty good... Then you could paint your monogram on it... I know it sounds hard.. but I promise it isnt as hard as it seems..

Here is a tutorial for the tissue pomanders... but I have some tips to make it ALOT easier.... you need to do it in steps... Like 1) Cut all of the paper 2)Cut all of the wire to about 4" 3) fold all of the paper 4) trim the ends if you want (i rounded the ends because i thought they lookd better.. if you go back to the other thread you can see the difference between the pink and purple ones the purple is rounded) 5) Twist wire around folded paper in middle 6)Fluff flower... and then put them in the styro balls... I know it sounds alot... but you could do it over a couple of nights and get your BMs to help you... What i found easy was doing most of it at a table.. then just fluffing the flowers in front of the tv so then you can relax as you do it ;-)

Aisle RUnner tutorial... it seems VERY easy... I havent decided what kind of fabric I want to use for mine yet or if I just want to get one from Michaels and do it.. But i found a cool one from there today that would only be $15 with 50% coupon and it was 100ft.. which is why i have a problem with using nicer fabric because then Id have a seem...
bbchurchdecorations.jpg

I am going to try to find some inspiration pics too.. but i personally love the pomander balls.. and they are soo inexpensive too... Target has some nice purple tissue paper too..

pomanderslikethese.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
bb...I won''t have a computer for a few days as I have to send it away to get fixed but I want you to know that I will pick up this thread when I get back. Thanks so much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results