shape
carat
color
clarity

Natural Sapphire Company Studs with WF earring jackets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
What a stunning look, alone and paired with the jackets.

<--quite jealous!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are gorgeous. I love the blue and the jackets are incredible. That is some earshot
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Those are some amazing sapphires! So pretty! They look gorgeous with the jackets as well.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How on earth did I miss this thread??? Those are absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!! and what luscious BLUE sapphires those are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 3:24:17 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
How on earth did I miss this thread??? Those are absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!! and what luscious BLUE sapphires those are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ditto! they look great! i''ve been wanting a pair of pink ones to go with my jackets...your thread has given me more motivation to get ''em!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ok I honestly thought I had posted on this thread because I keep coming back to it to look at the pictures, but I haven''t!
6.gif

Those earrings are gorgeous! And they look beautiful with the jackets too - I''m drooling. And looking through NSC''s site because I want a pair too!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results