shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Neatfreak on your beautiful boys!!!
Kate in Australia

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Neat!!!! The boys are adorable and so precious!!!! Hope you are doing well, and cant wait to hear all about it!!!!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful and healthy baby boys, Neat and Mr. Neat! So excited for you
36.gif
And, Neat, puff? What puff? All I see is an absolutely gorgeous and glowing new mom with her equally gorgeous family!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, such precious babes!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Just popping over to say CONGRATS to Neatfreak - Your sons are absolutely adorable!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge congrats to all of you! The babies are so sweet - they are just the right size for twins!

Christmas will always be a special time for you and the boys - best wishes to you all!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww, congrats NF and family. your boys are adorable. I can''t wait for more pics!!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my Neat, that is quite possibly the most beautiful 1st family portrait I have ever seen! Maybe it''s just because you are ALL so gorgeous! What a beautiful family! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Awwweee NeatFreak your boys are precious, can''t wait to see more.
What a cute and happy family pic.
Congrats.

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
neatfreak - congratulations! your boys are BEAUTIFUL and you look so happy and radiant. thanks for the quick update, we are ALL looking fwd to more from you over the next few days. hope you''re enjoying every moment with those little darlings!

pavelover - things are well thanks...you are SO CLOSE now right at the top of the preggos in waiting list! good luck to you, sending good EASY labour vibes your way. you''re right, i''m getting close too (just started my 36th week today - YIKES!)

welcome to all of the newly preggos on the board, trust me time flies here!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Neatfreak and Mr. Neat. You have two beautiful boys. What a beautiful picture!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, neatfreak and Mr. neatfreak! Your little guys are GORGEOUS and as you already know, I just love their names! I love the picture of all 4 of you-such a happy, beautiful family! And I can''t wait to see more pics of those cute little faces!

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations NeatFreak and family!! What beautiful boys you have! I''m so glad everything went well and they didn''t require any NICU stay.

I still feel like I just lurk in this thread because I won''t have my first appointment until Dec. 30th so I don''t really have anything exciting to add.....until today =) I had to make a quick trip into my midwife this afternoon and begged her to attempt the doppler ( I am 9 wks 4 days) even though I knew the likelihood of actually hearing anything was slim. Well to my delight, I heard the heartbeat 174bpm! Yay! I couldn''t stop smiling--there really is a real live baby in that there belly! Hopefully my appointment on the 3oth we will get to see the baby on ultrasound as well as hear the heartbeat since my husband was not there to hear today. I also have my Ultrascreen 1st trimester appointment scheduled for Jan 7th with all the blood work and detailed ultrasound. A friend of mine said that with her daughter they were able to tell her that she was having a girl at her ultrascreen appt. She was 12 weeks. I can''t believe that in just a couple weeks I may know if I am going to be buying pink or blue!!! I am really excited! Can you tell?!
In other news, my m/s seems to be subsiding but the heartburn and headaches are rearing their ugly heads. I don''t remember having heartburn until well into the 2nd trimester with my daughter. Ugggh!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to the Neatfreak family! The boys are beautiful! I am so, so, so hppy for you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 2:22:03 PM
Author: robbie3982
Just got an email from Mr. Neat! Here''s what he said (edited to preserve Neat''s anonymity):

Hi everybody,

For those of you who haven''t heard yet, Dexter Aidan (18'', 4
lbs 6 ounces) and Maxwell Elliot (18.5'', 5 lbs 10 ounces)
arrived this morning. Both the boys and Neat are doing well, with
no need for NICU time.

Here''s the pic he sent:
Awwww, how NEAT is this pic??!!!

They are beautiful neat!!! And I love their names!
5.gif

I''m so glad everything went well, and you just look glowing my dear, with good reason.

Congratulations to you and mister neat, and enjoy those bundles of sweetness!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Neat!! Your baby boys are beautiful. I''m so glad everything went well and can''t wait to see about a million more pics.
36.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to Neveah!

Kelly, glad you heard the heartbeat, wow that''s exciting! So you already have a daughter? How old is she?

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY Kelley for a heartbeat! Glad to hear things are progressing well
36.gif
Don''t be too disappointed if you can''t get the gender at your next appt., as I think 12 weeks can be early to determine the sex. that said....if you do find out....SPILL THE BEANS!
11.gif
lol

I wonder how Neats first night went?!

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Neat! You have a beautiful family!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Neat,

Beautiful babies! Congratulations!!!
9.gif

Sabine,

Yay for heart beats!!

To all the new preggos, Yay! How exciting!
9.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
neat - that is a fantastic picture. you can just feel the love!!! congratulations to your beautiful family.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to pop in and say Congratulations to NF and family! Mom and Dad look so happy!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, I know not everyone reads the TTC thread anymore, but I think Peony could use some supportive words and good vibes right now. She posted in the TTC thread that she''s most likely having a chemical pregnancy as she''s now getting bfn''s and her hcg level came back at 10.
8.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 4:30:45 PM
Author: robbie3982
Hey guys, I know not everyone reads the TTC thread anymore, but I think Peony could use some supportive words and good vibes right now. She posted in the TTC thread that she''s most likely having a chemical pregnancy as she''s now getting bfn''s and her hcg level came back at 10.
8.gif
Thanks for the heads up Robbie, going there now to give her some support. That stinks.
15.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are all so amazing, so as a reward here is another picture from today! We are all doing really well, just enjoying our time together. Let me tell you that all the discomforts of pregnancy are so totally worth it when you look into the eyes of your kid(s) for the first time. Really amazing.

As for the birth story, there isn't much of one since it was a scheduled c-section! I was 37 w 6d, and we were scheduled for a c-section because Baby B (Dexter) was butt first. I was completely terrified of the spinal anesthesia, but really, it was super easy. The worst part about the entire thing was the nausea that I experienced in the OR, but they quickly got rid of it once I told them about it. The most amusing part of the delivery was that poor little Dexter had to be pulled out by the scrotum! Poor guy...his junk was just swollen huge yesterday! The surgery took under 45 minutes total and really it has been a pretty easy recovery so far. I can carry and hold the boys and am only a bit sore where the incision is. You do feel a bit detached from the process, but not from the babies. It was very easy for me to bond with them.

Sorry I can't reply to everyone individually, it's obviously a bit busy around here! Love you guys! (Max is on the left)

IMG_30265555.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, Dexter and Max are soooo adorable. Glad you are doing well Neat!!! HUGS!! Enjoy this special time bonding with your precious boys!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
They are just precious Neat! Enjoy this very special time!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
omg neat please keep as many pics coming as u can
9.gif
they are just soooooo adorable!!! im glad all is well...keep us posted (funny about the scrotum thing never heard that one before lol
3.gif
)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
They're precious! I winced at the part about Dex's little package. Poor guy.

ETA: I told DH how they got him out and the way he winced you'd think it happened to him!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Neat, your boys are gorgeous! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results