shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, pretty stuff ladies!!!

I got my mom a pair of Coach gloves for Christmas (no pics since my sister picked them up at her outlet for me). My sisters got me a Coach gc for Christmas (don''t tell them I peeked!!) so I''ll have to think of what I want to get with that!!!

I did find a fab pair of Coach gloves for myself at TJ Maxx of all places...but they''re TOO fab for my everyday ho-hum clothes. Will have to dress up for these babies. But they are so pretty!!

(Not my pic...borrowed it from *bay)

cofurglov.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOO Catmom!! I loveeeeee your new Coach handbag!

I never took a photo of my new bag. I''m gonna have to do that and add it here! (I''ve been telling everyone in my Who''s Who thread that I would take photos of it. Just haven''t yet) She deserves a little spotlight...
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
And for those who would like to refer back to the old thread- You can find it here!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 4:19:24 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OOOOOOOOOO Catmom!! I loveeeeee your new Coach handbag!

I never took a photo of my new bag. I''m gonna have to do that and add it here! (I''ve been telling everyone in my Who''s Who thread that I would take photos of it. Just haven''t yet) She deserves a little spotlight...
31.gif
Yes post soon!
27.gif

I big ole puffy heart coach!
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OK! Finally I did a mini photoshoot when I got home. So without further adieu......meet my lovely brown Signature Soho Satchel....
4.gif

sohosatch1.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
From the side
From the top
And my cute little Coach tags....
2.gif

sohosatchdetails.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl - yay!!! What an awesome bag!! Love the little carriage fob.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
And just for kicks, the photo from Coach which shows how awesome the silver hardware pops against the shiny brown signature fabric!
ETA- My photos make the brown leather look a different lighter color but the photo from Coach is more accurate.

sohosatchcoach.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super cute Dreamgirl love it!!!!
36.gif

Catmom, love the red bag!!!!
36.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh dreamgirl... I love that bag. I stare at it every day. I would buy it but it just doesn''t fit my shoulder well.
15.gif
Oh well, there are lots of others to fill the void!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2008 9:33:37 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
And just for kicks, the photo from Coach which shows how awesome the silver hardware pops against the shiny brown signature fabric!
ETA- My photos make the brown leather look a different lighter color but the photo from Coach is more accurate.
AWESOME bag, Dreamgirl! Love, love, LOVE IT!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Steph! I bought some red gloves to go along with it.
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! I love this bag. I mainly carry it as a tote more than over my shoulders. I loveeeeeeee all the sections to it! I had my eye on another handbag but decided it wasn't me! FF actually helped me in picking this one out over the other one I almost got. (It was a Carly bag) I also was lucky enough to get it at Dillards with (I think) a 15% discount. I can't really remember. I think it was 15% They had a deal where you bring an old handbag and get a discount off any other handbag. So that's what I did! It still cost quite a bit but it was a little off full price.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 10:17:25 AM
Author: Catmom
Thanks Steph! I bought some red gloves to go along with it.
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I bet they are gorgeous
30.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Ok... I have been a baaaaaad girl. I''ve bought like five coach items in two days. I went to the outlet and bought a green leather zip around wallet, and a men''s wallet for my fiance''s birthday. And then today at work I bought a daisy keychain, a key fob thingie, and a pair of boots that had been really discounted because they can''t send them to outlet malls and they''ve been out of stores for months! Woooo. Pics to follow.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the daisy keychain. I got one for me and my mom.

92421_svmc_a0_front.jpeg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Leather wallet for FI.

74009_mah_a0_front.jpeg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Brown leather keyfob to replace my broken and battered carabiner.

laksdjgfpaowehjg.jpeg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
And this is my green pebbled leather zip around wallet. The interior is light blue.

9823758wutp93h.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 12:13:49 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
Oh and I also purchased the grass green maximum capacity wristlet. Wheeee!

ETA... this pic really does the bag no justice. It''s much more vivid and green in real life.
I love this one! I''ve seen it in the store, but I''ve just had to talk myself out of buying it. I can''t do wristlets, but I''m keeping my eye out, that if they make this in a large tote, I''m all over that!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2008 8:05:25 PM
Ok... I have been a baaaaaad girl. I''ve bought like five coach items in two days. I went to the outlet and bought a green leather zip around wallet, and a men''s wallet for my fiance''s birthday. And then today at work I bought a daisy keychain, a key fob thingie, and a pair of boots that had been really discounted because they can''t send them to outlet malls and they''ve been out of stores for months! Woooo. Pics to follow.
See, Megs, this is why I would never be able to work where you work . . . I''d do this like EVERY FREAKIN'' DAY!!! LOL!
11.gif
9.gif

You got some BEAUTIFUL stuff! I really like the daisy charm and the green wallet! Are you going to show us the boots or what?!?!
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Love the wallet! I''d really like a green handbag.....

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Haha. I''d love to show you the boots but they''ve been out of stores for awhile now and I can''t find any pics on google. But they should come in sometime this coming week. When they get here i''ll be sure to get a pic.

Irishgrrrl- This is exactly why i''m glad that I work there. I get an amazing discount on current stock... and an even better discount on outlet mall stuff. It has been my savior.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 12:11:46 AM
I''m currently working in a coach store and it''s so hard not to buy EVERYTHING. So I make myself wait until they get sent to the outlet malls so that I can get a better discount. Well this bag that I fell in love with on sight, was sent to the outlet malls before I could buy it. I come in to work last friday. A month after it left our store. And there it was. Someone had returned it, in it''s original packaging, the paper was even still on it. I figured it was fate and bought it on the spot. LOL. So here''s my new bag! This teeny pic will have to do for now cause it''s not being sold anymore and it was all I could find in a google search. And mine is the bronze leather. Not the signature.
hey redfaerythinker, is everything in a Coach Outlet merchandise that actually comes from a full retail Coach store? I was told that Coach actually manufacturers goods at a lower cost/quality for their outlet stores. I hope not, but just wondering. I see how you said some things are shipped to the outlet stores - that''s good to know! I was at a Coach outlet store last summer and saw their supply/storage area. Lots and lots of unopened boxes. Kinda made me wonder. I love going in the outlet stores and picking up their wristlets for stocking stuffers. I wish I had this year, but I didn''t.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
bebe- I can see why people could think that. When an item is shipped to the outlet mall it is given a new tag that says factory store on it. But yes... it is the same product that was in the normal retail stores. Everything gets recycled through the outlet malls. We have these christmas decorations in our store that are going to be sent out to the outlet malls to be reused next Christmas.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh finally! Ladies after my own heart! Lovely collection ladies!

Unfortunately, I''ve forgotten most of the names of my bags. Lots of Hamptons, though.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my oldest, the Black Soho Flap from, like, 2003, I think? Plus my 2 Hamptons, one Pebbled Leather in Parchment/Bourdeaux, and I can''t remember the name of the white one.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purses plus shoes, wallet,Chelsea sunglasses, and boots!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hamptons Pebbled Leather with an older Fuschia Suede Soho Flap.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finally, my smaller bags and swingpacks.

original.aspx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results