shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable and reliable loose stone salesman in downtown LA jewelry district

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Looking for an 2+ ct Asscher. Can anyone give a recommendation? TIA!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
bump...

anyone??

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
no clue
sorry.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
shoot! thanks karl.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t know that I have heard of anyone stellar in the LA DD unfortunately.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Give Ari at Single Stone a call. He's in the DD--he uses a lot of old cuts, but he also uses asschers and emeralds--he can probably source what you need.

http://singlestone.com

Ari's fantastic to work with.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone.

coat - I almost had Ari reset my current asscher. he''s really nice but I''m hoping to find a jeweler that has a pocketful of asschers lying around for me to look at! it''s been really hard to find a good assh! ha! thanks again.

Appleguy

Rough_Rock
I got my diamond @ intagems in DD. They have awesome service
25.gif

www.intagems.com

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I keep forgetting that I''ll have to pay tax on a diamond bought locally which on an 18K stone would be about $1500. too steep! darn taxes!!!

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
We bought our wedding bands from Icingonthering.com. They''re one floor up from Ari at Singlestone. I had ICOTR source out some 2-3 ct cushions for me recently and they showed me an amazing 3.24 ct cushion for only $22K. Granted, it was a G, SI1, but it was so sparkly, you couldn''t see anything but light coming out of it. Both my husband & I have custom bands from them and the workmanship is impeccable in case you need a jeweler.

We also used the father of my husband''s employee as he''s a diamond broker. His office is across the street at the 607 building. I''ll have to get you the name and number tomorrow. He lives mainly in Isreal now but his office is wholesale only. Our friend recently bought a 3 ct G Asscher for $26K from him. Personally, I didn''t think the stone was all that sparkly but I also didn''t do the PS inspection on it as it was on the (very) happy bride''s finger the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results