shape
carat
color
clarity

Importance of water for Health

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michal

Rough_Rock
Hi friend!

I think water is so important for our health and also for our face. Water is also very important for our digestive system. If you can take 7-8 glasses of water everyday you can see effect of it.

Very true. I guzzle water. I LOVE water.. mmmm.. however, if I forget to bring some with me when I go out I always get so parched! I''m so used to it. I probably average 6-10 a day.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Man... I''m so bad about drinking water. I swear I was a camel in another life- I can go through a whole meal without drinking anything.

On the positive side, though, I rarely drink anything besides water when I do drink (unless it''s my morning coffee)...

I''m gonna go chug a glass right now!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
could not agree more! adequate hydration is so important to maintaining balance within so many body systems. bravo, bravo!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

you will see and feel the difference immediately!

michal

Rough_Rock
HI friend !I know some condition should be follow to desired result by using water but it is not harmful in any condition

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results