shape
carat
color
clarity

6 month Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Left the planning up to him, but here''s my dress...now to find those shoes :)

1117081846.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress! Very marriageable looking!
31.gif
11.gif
27.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 3:18:50 AM
Author: trillionaire
Beautiful dress! Very marriageable looking!
31.gif
11.gif
27.gif

ditto! dust dust dust :)
too bad its looked down upon to wear wedding veils on any occasion or you could throw one in for good measure hehe

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
may I ask where the dress is from? I could so elope in that dress
9.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
it is a very lovely dress!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Pretty dress! But technically, it''s your 0.5th anniversary.
3.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
6 months huh? :) Well, let us know how things went!

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
I actually got the dress from Sears, and I don''t normally shop there, but happened to be at a loss so I gave it a try. Under $100 too. I know you can''t see the bottom of it, but it rests just below the knee. Can''t wait to see what he has planned for dinner!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful dress!! it should definitely make him think about your bridal potential!!
28.gif

have fun tonight!! **dust**

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Well our 6 month anniversary isn''t until December 1st, so we still have a little ways to go. Unfortunately, he has to work that day and I don''t. We''ll see how that works out..Thanks for all the well wishes. Apparently there''s a ring in progress but that''s all I know for now. I''ve been through a lot of bad relationships in the past and I knew pretty much from the beginning that there was a good chance he was it. We''ve been going through some separation issues lately, but there''s a light at the end of the tunnel for us. I''d rather be optimistic and believe that we can work through our current issues than think that we''ll never make it. He''s got a very good heart and treats me like a true princess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results