shape
carat
color
clarity

Out Of These Two Round Diamonds, Which Is Better And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Given only the information on these two round diamonds, listed below, which one is better and why?
I'm thinking Diamond # 2.

Thank you! :)

P.S. On a diamond between .55 and .65, what depth/table should I be looking for to make it appear the largest?

7y76ty6yugjh.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post the crown and pavilion angles please?

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lorelei! :) I would but they weren''t listed for either diamond :-/ I pretty much have to go only by the info listed.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya assch!
35.gif

If these diamonds are from where I think they are from ( assuming each are from the same vendor), click on the GIA reports then that should bring the angles up on the diagram to the right.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Lorelei, thank you so much! I never knew that :) I re-did the picture for you below with the crown angle and pavillion angle for each.

75yu45h6jn66.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!! You are most welcome and thanks for the info!

Ok they both look good, maybe you are leaning towards the slightly larger stone? Next step would be to check carefully if either of these diamonds are eyeclean to your standards then go from there. Make sure you tell the rep what your expectations are concerning '' eyecleanliness'' so you are both on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results