shape
carat
color
clarity

An Rose Gold Ebay Steal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 7:22:31 AM
Author: MMT
So sorry. She would be better off just refunding your money than dragging her feet on $29. What horrible customer service. Did you get your new OEC?

The total including shipping and insurance was $37.19. It''s not a huge amount, but I hate getting taken. And the emails from the seller are not helpful at all. If she thinks I am going to just let it go, she''s wrong. It''s the principle of the thing, you know?

I do have my OEC (and LOVE IT!!!) and I am trying to get a decent pictures of it to post. So far I have not been able to get a picture that isn''t blurry. Trying to decide on a setting for it too. Used a picture of the stone from the seller to try in a couple of settings and would love opinions from one and all
9.gif

Here is that Thread

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 3:41:22 PM
Author: Shiny42805
I purchased two 3mm 14k comfort fit bands from ebay seller BESTGOLDSHOP - one yellow, and one rose. Total cost was $79 including shipping. They''re lightweight, but they make great stackers! They look great with a white gold/diamond band that I already had.
Thank you for that information! That seller has some nice rose gold. Once this is resolved I will try getting a stacker from them.
4.gif

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 4:09:20 PM
Author: flowerladytoo
Date: 11/15/2008 3:41:22 PM

Author: Shiny42805

I purchased two 3mm 14k comfort fit bands from ebay seller BESTGOLDSHOP - one yellow, and one rose. Total cost was $79 including shipping. They''re lightweight, but they make great stackers! They look great with a white gold/diamond band that I already had.

Thank you for that information! That seller has some nice rose gold. Once this is resolved I will try getting a stacker from them.
4.gif

very welcome - they were great to deal with. i had the rings in 2 days!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
The ring finally arrived today. I can NOT recommend this seller. I had ordered a size 8...I wear a 7 but wanted to use this as a stacker so I wanted some extra room. Either these rings are super skimpy or she sent the wrong size, it barely fits over my knuckle. I would say the width is 1.5mm, it is not 2mm as stated. The worst part though is the inside of the ring is sharp where it was cut and when I slipped it on it scratched the underside of my finger.
29.gif

I have contacted the seller and requested a refund. It will be interesting to see if she charges me a restocking fee. Maybe I was just unlucky...but it was *lost* for over 3 weeks and finally shows up, totally wrong. The color of the band is ok, pinkish though not as rosy as the pictures. It would make a darling stacker if it wasn''t defective, and I would just exchange it if I wasn''t afraid of getting another sharp band.
14.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Sorry it didn''t work out! I have a really old band that is sharp and definitely not comfortable to wear so I feel your pain.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that flowerlady - I guess just another lesson in you get what you pay for
40.gif

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 7:49:56 PM
Author: arjunajane
sorry to hear that flowerlady - I guess just another lesson in you get what you pay for
40.gif

Well...it happens. Overall, I have done very well on ebay and have been stung very few times. This week though, I''ve been stung twice, and it''s frustrating.
7.gif
Fortunately, neither purchase was big. Oh well, my eBay OEC makes up for it
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results