shape
carat
color
clarity

i_heart_cushion & karatekid''s cushion from Mark T @ ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! That ring makes me lust for a cushion cut.....

Love the story as well!!

Dancing Queen

Rough_Rock
You ring is beautiful!! Congrats! I have a question about working with Mark at ERD....and I just signed up today so forgive me for probably posting in the wrong place. Long story short, I''m a Boston girl who''s moving to Greenville, SC next week for boyfriend''s job. I love all the high praise Mark gets on this site, especially since I, too am a cushion lover. Has anyone worked with him only remotely via email and phone? I''m just not sure I''ll ever get there with moving down south, and not seeing in person scares me.

Also, if anyone could recommend a place in the Greenville area it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who sees this!!

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 10:31:50 AM
Author: Dancing Queen
You ring is beautiful!! Congrats! I have a question about working with Mark at ERD....and I just signed up today so forgive me for probably posting in the wrong place. Long story short, I''m a Boston girl who''s moving to Greenville, SC next week for boyfriend''s job. I love all the high praise Mark gets on this site, especially since I, too am a cushion lover. Has anyone worked with him only remotely via email and phone? I''m just not sure I''ll ever get there with moving down south, and not seeing in person scares me.

Also, if anyone could recommend a place in the Greenville area it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who sees this!!
Hi Dancing Queen!

My FI only worked with him via email and phone - and he was hesitant about the whole thing at first - but after reading all the great reviews, he thought it was the best route (especially for us in Canada where nice cushions are hard to get).

Honestly - he and I are just amazed at the quality of the ring. It looks so much better in person. I am confident Mark will find what you''re looking for and within your budget!

I highly recommend him!

Good luck!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
love it!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
DROOL
9.gif
Ooooh its even prettier than it looks in the other thread
30.gif
congrats again i_heart
36.gif

PS - love the pic of the ship! I do wonder what its story is??!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
& congats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The last photo your posted made me gasp. That is one GORGEOUS ring!!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is absolutely stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

edl

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! I love your engagement story - hats off to your FI, he''s gutsy!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is stunning, and looks right at home on your hand!

SuiteLady

Rough_Rock
I love the cushion cut! Very pretty ring! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results