shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged! My Etienne Perret Low Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is STUNNING! I have never seen anything so unique!
30.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
OH wow I love everything about it!!! Especially how it''s set so low. It''s stunning!

Congrats!!

emilye900

Rough_Rock
I absolutely adore it! It looks perfect on your hand, as well. A huge congrats to you and your man!

I do have a couple questions. How did your fiance go about getting your diamond and having it set in the Etienne bezel ring? Was it a fairly easy process? There are only 2 Etienne Perret retailers in my state and I'm not really sure of the best way to go about getting a diamond set in one of his settings in the future.

You've just got me so intrigued with his work now! :)

csullivan13

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 9:03:10 PM
Author: emilye900
I absolutely adore it! It looks perfect on your hand, as well. A huge congrats to you and your man!

I do have a couple questions. How did your fiance go about getting your diamond and having it set in the Etienne bezel ring? Was it a fairly easy process? There are only 2 Etienne Perret retailers in my state and I''m not really sure of the best way to go about getting a diamond set in one of his settings in the future.

You''ve just got me so intrigued with his work now! :)
Hi Emily,

Here''s how we got this ring.

I found the stone on Whiteflash which I forgot to mention is an ACA cut and FI sent the bankwire the next day, we got the diamond via fed ex and then within the 10 day return period I had it appraised by a local appraiser I found here on pricescope. It appraised well and she agreed with the AGS cert so we decided to keep it. We had to send it registered mail to Etienne which was sooooo slow, they apparently can do registered priority mail now so I would suggest that if you need to send a diamond to anyone. I tracked the stone on its way to Maine and then from there Etienne and FI worked out the rest of it so I could be surprised.

If you would like to try on Etienne''s work then I guess you''ll need to have one of your retailers call in the settings for you but if you know what you''d like I would just buy a stone from a reputable online vendor and work direct with Etienne. He and his wife are super nice and really easy to deal with. We had no issues and like I said the ring was done amazingly fast, in only 2 days. FI does not like to deal with complicated stuff, this was so easy.

I would suggest based on my own limited experience that you go look at stones in a few stores and try on a variety of settings and obviously lots of Pricescope reading. I tried on just about every style of ring out there and never found one that compared to the one I chose. I love how low it is, it''s so comfortable and unique which is why I love it. I''m also a grown up punk girl and I love supporting an independent craftsman like Etienne.

Keep us PSers posted if you do decide on his work, I think he''s amazing and I hope to see more people purchasing from him in the future. I''m going to be posting a review of both him and Whiteflash soon since I had such a fab experience and I love his work so much.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful style!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! Love the clean lines!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful e-ring. And, that band, I cannot quit drooling over that band! Yum!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
His rings were part of the inpsiration for my Halo...mixed with a little Ritani! I''m surprised that I don''t see a million of them cuz they are so sleek and lovely!

Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!

Congrats! And, I could see how the proposal was a surprise!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is so fluid...it almost looks like oozing metal surrounded your stone in a gorgeous way. congrats

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Love your ring! Usually bezels are not my thing, but yours is gorgeous. Modern but also simple and elegant. Congrats!!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock

Hi CS,

I dug up this thread. Such a sleek and modern ering. Congrats
face1.gif

Your shank looks quite substantial. Can you share how many mm it is and if it''s heavy?

Thanks in advance
face1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just a gorgeous ring!!! I love EP designs, this is the first e-ring I''ve seen of his on PS!
36.gif
35.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I think that band would be GORGEOUS! So fluid and the shape matches your ering.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOOOOORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Stunning. Congratulations on your engagement.

mcseeinred

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so gorgeous, and i love your idea of stacking bling with it''s lovely simplicity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results