shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh tacori...look what I''m getting tomorrow...u likie?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks skip! We were really pleased with the way the glass tile turned out. Wish we used more of it. Don''t tell DH
17.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
it really came out great....are those glass tiles called "sumi" or something? My kithchen is done, but I would love to use something like that on a wall in a glass shower stall too..how beautiful would that look? or on a wall in a powder room? meow!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, I have NO idea who makes them or what they are called (I am bad at remembering stuff like that) but we got all the tile from The Tile Shop. They had a few different colors/styles. We picked a light gray grout. I think glass would look AMAZING in a shower b/c it is so pretty when it is wet. I would love elongated glass subways (in various colors) installed *vertically* on the back wall of our power room. I imagine DH would want to build the mirror into the tile wall (with pencil moulding and a light on each side). He also wants a wall mounted faucet. He would do the WHOLE room in tile if I let him but it is such a tiny bathroom I don''t want it to look like a shower stall.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Good job Tacori

I once selected glass mosaic tiles for shower detail in a spec showhouse home I was building.
We were just a few days from opening day (to the public) and to my horror, my tile contractor
installed the glass tiles backwards!! We had to leave it alone, to tear out and reinstall would have
been a mess, so we left those gorgeous tiles in backwards. Know what, not a soul knew any better!!
And the new owners never knew as well!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bebe, that is so funny! They must have been larger tiles without the netting on the back right?. I am really happy with them. I have always been curious about glass tiles and this just confirms how beautiful they are.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, love the new microwave/convection oven!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your consumer reports help!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I would totally wall mount a faucet with glass tiles...never on a mirror bc WHAT a mess...but that would look super...my powder room came out so boring...whatever...I have dreams of doing out master bath over and the showerhead wall would be a blue glass tile...ahhh...definitely going to have to wait for that...that stupid beam in the kitchen would be first...My kitchen guy is coming now to finally replace the range hood panel that was incorrect....maybe that will help the space out a little..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So obviously I need a better SS cleaner (streaky!) What do you ladies use?

MMM, maybe once you get a job you can use part of your first paycheck to revamp your master. Your ideas sound great!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 10:22:20 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
So obviously I need a better SS cleaner (streaky!) What do you ladies use?

MMM, maybe once you get a job you can use part of your first paycheck to revamp your master. Your ideas sound great!
I use pledge polish cleaner thanks to Ellen and a few other PS''ers. It works at first I thought that was weird. I clean it first with SS cleaner and the use the pledge. hehe

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, with my new "career" and the pay down here, I'll get a new roll of toilet paper....
face20.gif

That bad boy needs a total redo...

There's some stuff at Home Depot that is in a blue and silver tub...the cloths have gunk on them...they really work very nicely...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, what kind of pledge?

MMM, you are so silly.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results