shape
carat
color
clarity

Annoyed wih DHL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I paid extra for next day shipping on a dress I ordered online and guess what DHL had this on my tracking info...

"Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct destination."

WTF!!!!

The thing I don't get is that the delivery date still says today...hmmmm, I honestly don't think that they are going to get it here today!

It's all the way in Ohio (as of 12:30 this afternoon), I am in FL......

GRRRRRR. Now I can't demand money back from AT because they fulfilled their obligation and shipped it on time and DHL would reimburse me because I didn't pay them directly for the shipping....

All I can say is that they are lucky I wasn't desperate for it today!

I wish they shipped my package UPS! They always are early!

***End of Rant***
29.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
So, my gut was correct...I just called DHL and the person on the line told me "Oh, it appears that there is a delay in your transit so UNFORTUNATELY you package won''t arrive today."

O.k. that''s great...and then I asked
"So, do you know when it will arrive?"

"Well, it looks like it will be there NLT 12 noon on MONDAY!!!!!"

Are you kidding me? I have to pay for their mistake in scanning it to the wrong destination?

I don''t think so.....

GRRRRRRRR.....

Oh well, nothing I can do except request a refund on overnight shipping from the retailer and cross my fingers that they don''t "lose" my package until Monday!!!!!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
O.k so DHL is supposed to deliver to me before noon today...at least that''s what they promised me on Friday afternoon.....So far it''s looking good....it''s with the delivery dude now....

I am putting off my morning run to wait for them.....

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I finally got my dress...phew...I am kind of scared because I have a 2nd dress coming from DHL as well (crossing fingers for on time delivery!)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
DHL is AWFUL. Last Christmas, I ordered a gift cert. from Chico''s for my mom, and it took a month to arrive because they lost it, didn''t know they lost it until I called, had to talk to the company that sent it, then when they found it, it got stuck in Kentucky (can''t make this up). Chico''s customer service was great, DHL was horrible to deal with. I got answers like "well, we don''t know where it is, so not much you can do. Maybe you should call the company you bought it from?"

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I always had a huge problem with DHL. I work for a company and ship out a lot of electronic equipment (PDAs, BlackBerrys, PCs, etc.). I swear to you... Everytime I sent something to Florida, the recipient would receive the package empty.
6.gif

Every package was insured, but when filing the claim, DHL would always deny them because according to them, for all they knew, the package could''ve been empty when they picked it up from me. Or because the package wasn''t signed for by the recipient, whomever signed for it could''ve stolen what was inside. What the....? Did I miss something?
29.gif

Not that they''re any better, but I''ve since switched to UPS.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, they''re struggling. About a month back, I was listening to a radio talk show and a caller said he works for a well-known delivery company (didn''t say which one) and his prediction was it would be going under. I take it he meant DHL???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results