shape
carat
color
clarity

Proof That Obama Is An Elitist-He Uses Grey Poupon Mustard!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:32:25 PM
Author: tenfour
Date: 11/9/2008 8:28:44 PM

Author: MoonWater

Date: 11/9/2008 8:26:51 PM

tuna with cottage cheese instead of mayo. MMMMMM.

salmon needs to be paired with curry mayo and baby arugula. GREAT combo.

OMG, that sounds so yummie. Seriously guys, stop it!

oh but it is. even better with a bit of chopped shallot thrown in.

oh whoa...did you just say shallots!?!?! I think we need a PS cookbook! Desserts by Freke.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

Actually my doctor told me to eat canned salmon and I thought Ick. This sounds good though, as I love curry. I am going to have to try this.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:31:08 PM
Author: ksinger
I use Grey Poupon in tuna salad......pretty damning I guess...
40.gif
7.gif

Hellmans, celery(sometimes), chopped DILL pickles (gherkins are just stupid) and a good amount of Mrs. Dash.

However, our house is, on balance, non-elitist: my husband won''t even be in the kitchen when I''m making tuna salad. He calls it ''bait''.... Of course this is a man who despises chocolate, so what does his opinion matter??? He''s a freaking ALIEN!!!
3.gif

It''s official, we are NOT married to the same man. Hates chocolate? Wha? And all the tuna in the house is because hubby keeps buying it!

Now dill, thank you! I love me some dill pickle in their too. All depends on the mood.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
40.gif
7.gif

Hellmans, celery(sometimes), chopped DILL pickles (gherkins are just stupid) and a good amount of Mrs. Dash.

However, our house is, on balance, non-elitist: my husband won''t even be in the kitchen when I''m making tuna salad. He calls it ''bait''.... Of course this is a man who despises chocolate, so what does his opinion matter??? He''s a freaking ALIEN!!!
3.gif

Karen, my daughter is 36 and literally gags when I am making tuna. She can''t even stand the smell of it. We tell her she doesn''t know what she is missing. HA!!!

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:27:55 PM
Author: thing2of2

Whoa whoa whoa. Now you''re just messing with me. Cottage cheese and tuna?!!! Unbelievable. The salmon sounds tasty, though! I love me some lox!

yup, it is delicious and not as fattening. leaves me more room for curry mayo and salmon, right??

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:29:30 PM
Author: coatimundi
Date: 11/9/2008 8:26:03 PM

I feel like I don''t know you anymore, Moon and coati. MUSTARD AND WASABI MAYO DO NOT BELONG IN TUNA SALAD!

hahahHA! I know I know--

Hellman''s belongs to a simpler time, Thing.

A simpler, more moral time, coati. When elitists couldn''t use mustard in tuna salad and gherkins weren''t invented yet.
3.gif

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:33:18 PM
Author: Linda W

Actually my doctor told me to eat canned salmon and I thought Ick. This sounds good though, as I love curry. I am going to have to try this.

are you canadian?? if so, the president''s choice brand makes great curry mayo. i''m sure it isn''t much different than mixing mayo with yellow curry powder.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I also put green onions in mine.

Here's mine

wasabi mayo
green onions
white onions
black pepper
Sliced tomato

yes, Thing, by appearances, I look like I might belong to that simpler time. With the absence of wasabi mayo, I might just make it. Here's to hoping. I raise my enchantingly melodious and fragrant microbrewed beer to you in cheers. "To a simpler time."

37.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:37:45 PM
Date: 11/9/2008 8:33:18 PM

are you canadian?? if so, the president''s choice brand makes great curry mayo. i''m sure it isn''t much different than mixing mayo with yellow curry powder.

No, we live in California. I will mix curry powder with mayo. You know what? I will look in Trader Joe''s. They have everything there. They may have a brand there.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:40:12 PM

Here''s mine

wasabi mayo

green onions

white onions

black pepper

Sliced tomato

yes, Thing, by appearances, I look like I might belong to that simpler time. With the absence of wasabi mayo, I might just make it. Here''s to hoping. I raise my enchantingly melodious and fragrant microbrewed beer to you in cheers. ''To a simpler time.''

37.gif

tomato? microbrewed beer?

hold on now, this is sounding a little highfalutin to me!
38.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here''s mine

wasabi mayo
green onions
white onions
black pepper
Sliced tomato

yes, Thing, by appearances, I look like I might belong to that simpler time. With the absence of wasabi mayo, I might just make it. Here''s to hoping. I raise my enchantingly melodious and fragrant microbrewed beer to you in cheers. ''To a simpler time.''
37.gif

I feel duped. But I will raise a bottle of overpriced Honest Tea right back at you. In case you were wondering, that''s what I''ve been drinking instead of Coke lately, AND they make Obama''s fave drink!

The secret''s out, everyone. It''s not Kool-Aid we''re all drinking-it''s Forest Berry Honest Tea!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
A *little* highfalutin'', Moon?! I don''t know where you''re from, but in my parts, that''s more than a little highfalutin''! Why coati would be an absolute outcast in these here parts! They''d laugh her right off Main Street!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:43:43 PM

Here''s mine

wasabi mayo

green onions

white onions

black pepper

Sliced tomato

37.gif

I feel duped. But I will raise a bottle of overpriced Honest Tea right back at you. In case you were wondering, that''s what I''ve been drinking instead of Coke lately, AND they make Obama''s fave drink!

The secret''s out, everyone. It''s not Kool-Aid we''re all drinking-it''s Forest Berry Honest Tea!

Not even the common Celestial Seasonings?? You must be MAD. No Lipton''s no Crystal Light? Perhaps we have more in common than you think.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:43:29 PM

Here's mine

wasabi mayo

green onions

white onions

black pepper

Sliced tomato

yes, Thing, by appearances, I look like I might belong to that simpler time. With the absence of wasabi mayo, I might just make it. Here's to hoping. I raise my enchantingly melodious and fragrant microbrewed beer to you in cheers. 'To a simpler time.'

37.gif

38.gif

I know it was the tomato that really got you, eh Moon? I'm ashamed of myself in the wake of the delicious vine-ripened organic bulbs!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:47:45 PM
Date: 11/9/2008 8:43:29 PM

Here''s mine

wasabi mayo

green onions

white onions

black pepper

Sliced tomato

37.gif

38.gif

I know it was the tomato that really got you, eh Moon? I''m ashamed of myself in the wake of the delicious vine-ripened organic bulbs!

ORGANIC?!?!?!
23.gif

*backs away slowly*

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Celestial Seasonings?! Way too common for an elitist like me! I only drink beverages that cost at least $1.49 a pop at my local overpriced healthy organic yuppie grocery store!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 8:34:32 PM

40.gif
7.gif

3.gif

It''s official, we are NOT married to the same man. Hates chocolate? Wha? And all the tuna in the house is because hubby keeps buying it!

Now dill, thank you! I love me some dill pickle in their too. All depends on the mood.
LMAO!!! Yeah I guess I forgot to mention that part, about the chocolate! I was staggered myself. I thought long and hard about even marrying him, after that revelation. But he has other dislikes too.....all of which make him non-elitist I''m sure. He not keen on eggs, hates cranberries, and iced tea. Iced tea, people!!!
23.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do any of you like specially teas??? I just ordered a delicious Cranberry and Blood Orange one and Comfort and Joy (Holiday Spice Blend) I received a sample of both in the mail. They are yummmmmmmmmmy. Nothing like a cup of afternoon tea, after a nice tuna sandwich
9.gif

The website was www.republicoftea.com

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:51:11 PM

40.gif
7.gif

3.gif

LMAO!!! Yeah I guess I forgot to mention that part, about the chocolate! I was staggered myself. I thought long and hard about even marrying him, after that revelation. But he has other dislikes too.....all of which make him non-elitist I''m sure. He not keen on eggs, hates cranberries, and iced tea. Iced tea, people!!!
23.gif

Karen, there is something seriously wrong with your hubby!!! HA!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock

40.gif
7.gif

3.gif

23.gif

Well, I don''t really drink iced tea either. *ducks*

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:52:53 PM
Do any of you like specially teas??? I just ordered a delicious Cranberry and Blood Orange one and Comfort and Joy (Holiday Spice Blend) I received a sample of both in the mail. They are yummmmmmmmmmy. Nothing like a cup of afternoon tea, after a nice tuna sandwich
9.gif

I''m having tea now! But it''s just good ol fashioned Twinings. I am in love with Mighty Leaf Tea but have yet to collect them. I''m pretty keen on Irish Breakfast as a coffee substitute. For a while I had an arsenal of Republic of Tea, have you had the White Tea? So subtle. Ooh and loose tea, I love it! Oh man, I want to go tea shopping. (I am so easily influenced by foods, can you tell?)

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 8:54:19 PM

40.gif
7.gif

3.gif

23.gif

Karen, there is something seriously wrong with your hubby!!! HA!!!
Yeah, I knew that. Married him anyway. He has other qualities that supercede his more shameful quirks. For one, he is a stellar cook, and that trumps quite a bit...
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:45:29 PM
A *little* highfalutin'', Moon?! I don''t know where you''re from, but in my parts, that''s more than a little highfalutin''! Why coati would be an absolute outcast in these here parts! They''d laugh her right off Main Street!

MAIN STREET?
23.gif

But I live high above in a land with EVs, cisterns, and solar panels!

Well, I''m off to tend to my self sustaining home unit.

TaTA!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:52:53 PM
9.gif

Oooh I love Republic of Tea! My fave is the Red Tea (I forget which one, though-they have so many!) and I love spicy teas so I''m going to have to try Joy!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:59:42 PM

A *little* highfalutin', Moon?! I don't know where you're from, but in my parts, that's more than a little highfalutin'! Why coati would be an absolute outcast in these here parts! They'd laugh her right off Main Street!

MAIN STREET?
23.gif

Well, I'm off to tend to my self sustaining home unit.

TaTA!

Well it just figures! I don't even know what solar panels are but they sound awfully liberal and elitist!
29.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:59:42 PM

MAIN STREET?
23.gif

Well, I''m off to tend to my self sustaining home unit.

TaTA!

you are so...

weird!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the Red tea, but didn''t order it. Now I will have to get that too. I never tried red tea.

Moon: I love white tea!! I have a collection of that also. www.stashtea.com also has excellent tea and a lot of choices.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
ok, so does anyone collect tea paraphernalia? I don't but it always looks so gorgeous that I want to... I need to start throwing tea parties or something.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 9:12:59 PM
ok, so does anyone collect tea paraphernalia? I don''t but it always looks so gorgeous that I want to... I need to start throwing tea parties or something.

I have a gorgeous collection of tea cups that belonged to my grandma. They were from the 1940''s and 1950''s She used to have them hanging on her dining room wall in their house in San Francisco. I have over 45 of them. They are packed away. A lot of them were made in England.

I put them away, when my grandboys were born. I didn''t want to take a chance of them being broken.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not collect tea paraphernalia. I love looking at fancy stuff like that but I''d probably break it if I had it! I mostly collect clothes and shoes, myself!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results