shape
carat
color
clarity

Some engagement pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well less than two months before the wedding I managed to squeeze in some engagement pics! Here are a couple of my faves. I''m really happy with them!

epic2.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

epic6.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
using this one for our shower thank you cards!

epic4.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif

epic3.jpg

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 9:18:49 PM
Author: DMBsGirl

I think this is such a beautiful picture! I think people will be very happy to see this in the mail.

Oh, and your ring is frickin'' gorgeous! Congrats!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great! Your sweater color is fab too! Where is it from if you don''t mind me asking? I am always looking for clothes in that great color...

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everlong!
Neatfreak: the sweater is from forever21! They had tons of cute stuff last time I went there.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness- how beautiful! Those pictures came out fabulously, and you make such a sweet couple. Your hair is gorgeous, by the way!
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 10:38:21 PM
Thanks everlong!

Neatfreak: the sweater is from forever21! They had tons of cute stuff last time I went there.

Thanks! It''s such a great color. I can''t spend more than 10 minutes in that store though, it makes my head spin!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pics! You''re such a cute couple! I love your outfit too and your bling! :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Awe I looooove them. I may be biased but I love fall picutres, they look great. What color are you nails? Is that ballet slippers from Essy?

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgous couple you two are! And your e-ring is beautiful! The sweater is pretty- I have to say I agree with neatfreak I can't go into forever21 without getting a headache! Its so bright and loud!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So cute, DMB!!! You and your fiance make such a gorgeous couple! Love the bling shot too!!!!
36.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love them dmbgirl! especially #3
36.gif
you two make a great couple!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Your fi is a little cutie pie! Sorry, I couldn''t help myself! He reminds me of a friend, so I''m partial!
9.gif
ANYWAY...your pictures are great, you guys are too cute together, and my best friend would attack you if she saw your ring because it''s exactly what she wants, so I''ll have to send a link to her boyfriend, if that''s okay with you!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics!! I love the photo that you''re going to use as your thank you cards. Beautiful!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures--you are a lovely couple! and I agree--that ring is magnificent, but I would kill for your gorgeous hair!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wishful- thanks! i''ve been growing the hair out for the wedding. it''s really driving me nuts! can''t wait to chop a lot off after the wedding!

neatfreak- i''m very good at scanning the room when i shop and was in and out of that place in 20 mins with a sweater, and two dresses!

laura-thank u so much!

allie-my nails are essie limo-scene, my absolute fave! it''s the color i''ll wear on my wedding day as well.

jersey-thank u!!

dani-thank u, the bling shot was my one request, lol.

mimzy- #3 is my fave as well! thanks!

doodle- i think he''s a cutie pie as well! lol feel free to send the ring to your friends boyfriend. it''s from ERD, it''s their "Elizabeth"

bee*-thank u!!

alli-thanks! can''t wait to chop off my hair! if it wasn''t for the fact that i am doing it half up and in curls for the wedding i would have taken off a couple of inches a long time ago! long hair is so much work!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pics!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful couple! It''s funny how we''re all so detail-oriented. I also noticed your beautiful nails and your sweater (and your ring...
30.gif
).
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures :)

The colour of your sweater is beautiful, I love really rich greens :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 9:18:49 PM
Oh my gosh, this pic is just TO DIE FOR!!!! Love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results