shape
carat
color
clarity

5 carat oval. Question about eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caratsgood4theeyes

Rough_Rock
I am thinking about putting the 5.66 carat oval solitaire on an eternity band rather than a halo. I was thinking a 3.5 carat total weight eternity band. How many stones should I do if I want a 3/4 band?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be some ring! I can''t wait to see piccies!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
A 5.66 ct oval sounds just gorgeous on its own!! I am a little
33.gif
about putting that ON an eternity band since it seems like the stone itself would provide almost full finger coverage - with a 3.5 ct eternity, it seems like there would only be 1 or 2 stones showing on top on either side of the oval and maybe that would look disproportionate to the center stone? and be bulky?? Most importantly the ring has to be what you want, I would just suggest getting input from a jeweler about the proportions of an diamond band with that lovely center - personally I would be tempted to do a very tiny pave band to let the oval shine.
30.gif
Good luck!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Hey Angie,

I agree with Babysteps, it might be too overwhelming. Personally, I would wear a 5.66 carat oval (by the way, a major STUNNER)
30.gif
on its own. Love to see pics when you''ve decided on the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results