shape
carat
color
clarity

MIA--and now back

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''ve been gone way too long. Law school started back up again and while I''m often on the internet during class and in the library...I"ve been trying to keep the about to be engaged gossip to a minimum...my law school is small, and so everyone knows everyone''s business. I just had a hard time logging into the site without worrying that someone sitting behind me isn''t going to tell everyone. I"ve got a huge paper due Tuesday and am procrastinating and wandered back to my favorite site.

a little update:
FF has banned me from knowing anything else about the ring/proposal. I picked out the ring...its so different. Its a 1920''s art deco ring. It has an OEC center with french cut sapphires making a halo around it...it kind of looks like a blue and white bulls eye...haha. I NEVER thought I would want color in my e-ring, but i tried this one on and its perfect. I am actually having the ring remade, b/c the center stone is low color - kind of dingy looking with a good many clouds and inclusions.... and b/c its all bezel-set replacing just the center stone would be impossible. So, it won''t be original 1920s, but the antique jeweler where I found the ring can replicate it excactly. I''m so excited...not really sure what type of wedding band will work with it, but I don''t care right now!!!

FF and mt dad are looking for the center stone, but that''s all I know. They won''t tell me anything else, which is really annoying, b/c I HATE being out of the loop. Everytime I start thinking about it I get so excited!!!!!

My parents are still being yucky about having a wedding....their friends spent fortunes on their kids weddings and so my parents are very anti-wedding right now. I don''t really care...but FF wants a big typical southern wedding....Church and then countryclub ballroom.

Sorry I''ve been gone so long, I''m trying to catch up on the more recent posts! Congrats to all the engaged girls off the list and good luck and dust to all of us still on!!!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back lala! Hope school is going well for you!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back!

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! The ring sounds like it will be absolutely gorgeous! Glad to here school is going well and things seem to moving along for you! Keep us posted.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results