shape
carat
color
clarity

Fage?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2008 11:56:30 AM
Author: Smurfysmiles
I tried oikos ...ew
29.gif
<~~~~ i told you i would do it!
even fi thought it was gross, guess ill just stick to yoplait haha
Aw, Smurfy, I''m sorry you didn''t like it! Did you mix anything into it to sweeten it? It is pretty gross if you just eat it plain with nothing mixed in!
14.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ditto that. I''ve had the ones with fruit, but I really think honey is the best with it.

That said, DH has tried it with honey and still hates it.

Oh- our Super Target has pretty reasonable prices (much lower than my grocery store) for the Fage brand. :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I ate it alone but I had the vanilla one. i ate about half the cup and threw the rest away haha

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 1:28:59 AM
Yeah I ate it alone but I had the vanilla one. i ate about half the cup and threw the rest away haha
Fage does take a little getting used to. I can''t remember if I''ve mentioned it in this thread, but the first couple times I tried it, I thought it looked and tasted like sour cream. When I added honey and granola or other types of cereal, I loved it. I go through phases with foods, and that happened with fage. I couldn''t get enough of the stuff for a while, and then when we ran out, I just didn''t buy any more. I wasn''t sick of it but I felt like I was eating it a little too often.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2008 1:28:59 AM
Oh, well see now there''s your problem! Even the flavored Oikos needs something mixed in to sweeten it a little. I usually mix either honey or jelly into mine, usually with some granola too!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results