shape
carat
color
clarity

Inside is my budget Help Me out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ogreez

Rough_Rock
Ok so I am looking to spend aroung 3k on the diamond alone. I would like a round diamond. It will be going in a solitare setting.
I had a appt with someone yesterday that was recommended from the board and I was not to happy with their customer service, and he only showed me 2 diamonds , then showed me his website.

I have another appt with another person from the boards tonight so we will see how it goes.

Can it be done a good 1ct round diamnond be sourced for around 3k?

Thanks,
Adam

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Ask Jim if this one is eye clean. Regardless...not too shabby.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It depends on what your definition of "good" is. Can you get a well cut J SI2? Yes. Can you get an ideal cut G VS2? No.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/28/2008 1:03:05 PM
Author: Regular Guy
Ask Jim if this one is eye clean. Regardless...not too shabby.
That could be a good choice!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the one Ira posted. There isn''t going to be a lot of choice for the size and budget that you''re looking for.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What did you not like abut the ones you looked at today?

Cocosgirl

Shiny_Rock
What is the most important aspect of a stone to you? Would you consider a slightly smaller stone that is a fantastic cut?

ogreez

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 11:51:13 PM
Author: swingirl
What did you not like abut the ones you looked at today?

Did not like the person who I would buy from. Also the size was a little smaller thatn what I was looking into getting.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
You have a good start...in knowing your price range...when you have your appointments...let them know you want to see a variety of stones in you price range...

You need to also focus on what is most imp to you (and you intended) other than cut...size v. color and clarity...that will make a difference in what they show you

best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results