shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewToThis

Rough_Rock
I will be proposing to my lovely g/f in a few short months. Here is an idea I have to do it................

A week before I take her and my 2 neices (3 and 5)to the park. At the park I will take alot of pictures of the kids, her with the kids, me with the kids. My plan is to take her to dinner at her favorite resturaunt. We will have a nice dinner w/ a bottle of wine. Before desert is served I will say to her "Oh I got those pictures developed of us with the kids at the park last week there in the car I will get them" I will go get the pictures. When I hand them to her to look at she will say that they are not the pictures, they gave us the wrong ones. What i am going to do before time is take pictures of everything associated with a wedding. (wedding dress, tux, limos, church, flowers, cake, reception hall, ect ect.)(and put them in the picture envelope) After looking at the pictures together she will realize that they all have the same thing in common and are associated with a wedding. The last Picture will be of the ring that i will be giving her, once she sees the picture of the ring I will drop to a knee and ask her to marry me.........

What do ya think? Any suggestions on this to make it more special. After reading it, it dosent sound to romantic but really try to picture it all happening.
Any Comments will be greatly appreciated.
wavey.gif

michigan guy

Rough_Rock
Great idea man. She'll love it.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute idea
1.gif
Have a waiter ready with a camera to take photos of your proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results