shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''m not engaged.... but my sister got engaged this morning!! This is the sister that I wrote the post about a few months ago. I was afraid that I would get engaged first since her BF was on the slow train and I felt guilty about it- but she got engaged first! WOOHOO! I''m her maid of honor and I can''t wait to help her plan and everything. It just feels right that she got engaged first since she is older (only 18 months) and has been with her BF (now FI) longer! She can''t wait for me to get engaged so that we can plan together and help each other out (and I can''t wait either). My poor parents will have to help pay/plan two weddings in a year, but everyone is so excited! Just thought I''d share the happy news!

His proposal: they went to the Biltmore Estate this weekend for a short trip. He had planned to take her out in the garden and have her take some pictures with his camera. He had taken a picture of the ring and when she got to it he was going to drop to his knee with the ring and ask her. Well he is so adorable and he got so nervous that he ended up asking her in their hotel room before they left. She was SHOCKED and it is SO HIM to have a plan and then do it like that. She was just so happy and loves that he put thought into it and then did it casually, just like he is!

Her ring is a round brilliant with 5 micropave diamonds on each side making up the band- simple, classic, elegant and just what she wanted. I don''t know any stats (and I doubt they do either) and won''t have pics till tomorrow! I''m dying to see it!!

ezsbella

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to you sis! Today was indeed a very special day for her and I. We share the same engagement day! My fiance proposed to me this morning as well. I totally know what shes feeling now...and best wished for you too. Can''t wait to see the ring...
36.gif
35.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
that''s wonderful, congratulations!! now there will be nothing but good feelings when your day comes!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
How cute! Congrats @ your sis. I know that a lot of guys get all wrapped up in the proposals, but I just think it''s so sweet when they get so excited that they abandon the elaborate plans and just ask right then!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results