shape
carat
color
clarity

MikeRato1 - which Omega?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hannah

Rough_Rock
I find myself drawn to the beautiful Kretchmer ring you picked out for you fiancee. It''s just gorgeous!!
30.gif

Which Omega style is it -- round, wide round, hard?? I''m thinking of sending a little hint to DH (our 10th is a year and a half away...but I might as well start buzzing him with suggestions now
2.gif
).

Also, were you apprehensive about the setting? How did you decide on this setting over a bezel setting? (A little voice in the back of my head nags me about the tension setting "the diamond could fall out...or the diamond can crack...")

Devlgrl2000

Rough_Rock
Hey Hannah,
I totally fell in love with a Steven Kretchmer tension set, we ended up scratching the idea when we found out that tension settings cannot be re sized. So if you tend to gain or loose weight or might have kids just some food for thought. I suppose there might be the option of adding sizing beads as others on PS have. But I''m no expert, just relaying my experience.

hannah

Rough_Rock
Devlgrl2000 -- thanks for the thought. I haven''t had that problem yet, but it''s certainly something to consider.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure it''s the Omega round. HTH!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
so sorry i missed this thread awhile back...
it indeed is the OR omega round

it is very strong, i highly recommend it!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 4:48:00 PM
Author: Devlgrl2000
Hey Hannah,
I totally fell in love with a Steven Kretchmer tension set, we ended up scratching the idea when we found out that tension settings cannot be re sized. So if you tend to gain or loose weight or might have kids just some food for thought. I suppose there might be the option of adding sizing beads as others on PS have. But I''m no expert, just relaying my experience.
kretchmers rings can actually be resized, but not by alot, they just have to be sent back to his studios to be professionally done

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results