shape
carat
color
clarity

Low budget Sedaraby''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all!
Well in my search for the perfect wedding shoe, I longingly admired the Manolo Sedaraby''s. They were way more than I would consider spending on shoes and the heel was too high; I wanted something under 3 inches.
Well them I came upon these lovely shoes! They are the "Onyx" style from Dyeables'' platinum collection and they are gorgeous and I only paid $81 for them on ebay! They arrived and are beautiful and super comfortable, the heel is 2 3/4 inches which is just what I was looking for. I will most likely be dyeing them ballet pink. For anyone interested in these shoes: order a 1/2 size down, they run big. I usually wear a 6 1/2, ordered a 6 and they are perfect.

shoes122708.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shoes! What a great find. Ballet pink will look so sweet and romantic.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think those are the same ones I had for my wedding, but mine were from David''s Bridal. Loved them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results