shape
carat
color
clarity

Update (Non-LIW related)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let everyone know what was happening with my little puppy, Lucy.

Last Tuesday I posted that she had been diagnosed with parvo. The vet still thinks that is the right diagnosis.

Well, she is home!!! We picked her up from the vet on Thursday night, 5 days and $630 later. It was all worth it though, we have our gorgeous little puppy home.

On Thursday night she was still very lethargic, and I had to feed her water with a syringe as she wasn''t interested in drinking it. However, on Friday and today she has been drinking, eating and surprisingly, playing. She still has long sleeps during the day, but she is sooo much better now.

I am just so thankful to have her back. Thank you all for your well wishes last week.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Aww. Poor puppy. I am wishing her a speedy continued recovery!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so glad Bobbin, its so hard when pets arent well, you realise how much like your babies they are. Im glad she''s home where you can look after her.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Excellent news for you and certainly for Lucy, bobbin! Thanks for the update. Good luck to Lucy!
36.gif

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
As a fur-mommy myself with two beautiful corgi boys, I can only imagine how worried you are. Lucy is a lucky little girl to have a mommy who cares for her like you do! We (mutt heads included, of course) wish little Lucy a speedy recovery!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Bobbin - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR PUPPER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results