shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have been lurking on PS for about 6 months now. I never bother to post before because I am not engage/marry so no diamond to show everyone. Now I feel I should participate more.
41.gif

Some background information about myself:
I am 20 years old, Junior in College. I go to CSULA (not the best school in CA but not the worst either..I think
6.gif
)Business major. Somewhat worry about enter the workforce in 2 years since I never had a serious job before.

I came upon this website while surfing the web. I have a love for fine jewelries and diamonds. While my friends were looking at clothing magazines, I would be looking at a jewelry catalog. Heh...

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I don''t really have any jewelry to show off (just a few loose stones, and not even many of those). Don''t worry, though, PS embraces all jewelry lovers!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
welcome! i dont have anything either. i get my bling fix on show me the ring. this is such a huge community that any question you have there is likely to be someone that can help. i am amazed at how everyone gets along and is so helpful. truly a great place to be.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome ladymentha,

I am sure you will love PS, just as we all do. We are a wonderful community. If you have any questions about diamonds, colored gemstones, or just about anything, we are here!!!!

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
It''s much more fun to post than look
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! Nice of you to join in on the fun!!!!
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, you are not alone. I have a couple colored stones and some diamond studs (I learned quickly there are other places to wear diamonds
31.gif
). It took me a while to come out of lurkdom for the same reason, but this place is for everyone who loves jewelry.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! Most of us are here because we love the company and it''s so much fun to comment on the beautiful pieces! Welcome!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Ladymentha: you found an amazing place, where everyone is very helpful always.So we are all glad you joined finally.What a nice introduction post.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to Pricescope! You came to a good place.
35.gif

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results