shape
carat
color
clarity

After the proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
FF and I are going to Tahoe this weekend and by the way things are playing out I think a proposal is included in this romantic weekend we have planned (my FF is not a good liar, which is a geat thing)!!!
30.gif
My question is, do we call our parents when and if it happens? I know FF went and talked with my parents last night to ask for their blessing (he can''t keep a secret and told me). Well he told me and said he told my parents that the ring wasn''t going to be ready for a couple months and wasn''t sure when he was going to actually propose (I think he already has the ring) but wanted to get that part out of the way, so I am sure if he is planning on doing it this weekend he told them his plans and they know. My parents don''t know that I know he was there talking to him. But if they do know it is happening this weekend do I still call them or wait to get home and tell them in person??

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jena! Lots of dust for your trip this weekend.

When we got engaged, FI and I didn''t tell our parents for a couple days. We didn''t tell any of our friends for a couple days, either. We just wanted to enjoy our engagement and celebrate it with each other awhile. Most of my friends started spreading the word the next day, and I am sure some couples tell as people as soon as it happens. It really is what you think is right, but I don''t think anyone will be hurt if you wait to tell them, either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results