shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your engagement photo albums

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,
Could you please show me where you have placed your engagement pictures. Are they in leather photo albums like wedding pictures, or did you place them with your wedding photos? I don''t know what kind of album to place mine in.
23.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I only bought a few of ours - and maybe 2 of them are in frames around the house.

I bought several photos from our wedding and I plan on making an album (aside from our professional leather album that''s been ordered) of the wedding with a few engagement photos mixed in.

I think either way, an album of JUST engagements, or mixed in with the wedding, would be fine - I guess if you have lots to include in the album, I would make a separate one...

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
we might make a magazine style book out of them for the shelf. nothing fancy!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I''ve never seen or heard of that, what a great idea! That would be real cute!
Date: 10/3/2008 6:01:54 PM
Author: mimzy

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 6:01:54 PM
Author: mimzy

Like one of those albums from Snapfish or Shutterfly? Yeah, we were considering that also - It''s a good way to have them all in one place without the work that goes into a regular album!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results