shape
carat
color
clarity

Ahhhh The Woman Proposing.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All!

As you know there are varied differences in opinion regarding this topic and that is how I, myself, stumbled upon PS....I was simply looking for ideas on how to propose to my BF...

So, I am indeed following through with this as I am tracking my progress in my other thread on the Proposal Section here.....However, I stumbled upon some videos of women proposing on you tube...just in case those "silent" women who want to propose can see that you aren''t alone out there....lol

Leap Day Proposal on TV

A Reverse-Proposal of Sorts

Girl''s Proposal Video to Her Boyfriend

Here are some other blogs and publications I found!

"He Said Yes"

"When Women Propose"

Comical How-To for Women to Propose

Yes, these resources were a pain to find since approximately 9-10 percent of proposals come from women overall, it''s hard to filter out genuine resources versus mockery and skepticism of the idea of women proposing....

Enjoy!

PD
35.gif

Shameless

Rough_Rock
Totally cute...!!! Love the compilation..

It would be totally awesome.....?? If I could SOMEHOW get a tape of myself (a woman) also proposing to my girlfriend.

Her facial expressions aer awesome... and she usually screams when surprised. lol

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shameless, how did you come up with your user name if you don''t mind my asking?

Shameless

Rough_Rock
An old Ani Difranco song...... when I was like 16 and was a huge fan.. I got over her but the alias stuck. :)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s what I was wondering, but too embarrassed to flat out ask in case I got it wrong. That''s my favorite song, so far, by her!

Shameless

Rough_Rock
heh :)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking this weekend about how I would propose to my boyfriend, if I were to propose. I am not planning on it, BTW.

I was thinking I might actually go the restaurant route, and order Champagne with dinner or dessert. He wouldn''t think this was weird, because he loves champagne, and we routinely drink it for no reason at all. (like, for movie night at the house) The server would come to the table and pour the samples, and I would sample it with FF, and ask him how he liked it. I would then ask the server if we could see the bottle (I would tell him in advance not to present the bottle until after I request it). The bottle, which would previously be wrapped in a cloth, would then be reveled to boyfriend, and the label would be a picture of us and the words, "Will you Marry me?"

I think it would be cute. And yes, I would get him a ring! And I would get a kick out of him showing it off!
31.gif

I supposed you could do something like this at home, you would just have to pour it yourself, and have the label covered. You can order labels online, I don''t think they cost very much, and you could have multiple bottles made so that you have keepsake versions. I think women can get away with a lot, because men don''t expect proposals.
10.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:19:35 PM
Author: trillionaire
I was thinking this weekend about how I would propose to my boyfriend, if I were to propose. I am not planning on it, BTW.

I was thinking I might actually go the restaurant route, and order Champagne with dinner or dessert. He wouldn''t think this was weird, because he loves champagne, and we routinely drink it for no reason at all. (like, for movie night at the house) The server would come to the table and pour the samples, and I would sample it with FF, and ask him how he liked it. I would then ask the server if we could see the bottle (I would tell him in advance not to present the bottle until after I request it). The bottle, which would previously be wrapped in a cloth, would then be reveled to boyfriend, and the label would be a picture of us and the words, ''Will you Marry me?''

I think it would be cute. And yes, I would get him a ring! And I would get a kick out of him showing it off!
31.gif

I supposed you could do something like this at home, you would just have to pour it yourself, and have the label covered. You can order labels online, I don''t think they cost very much, and you could have multiple bottles made so that you have keepsake versions. I think women can get away with a lot, because men don''t expect proposals.
10.gif
Cute idea trillionaire!

Thanks for sharing!
35.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 3:15:32 PM
Author: Shameless
An old Ani Difranco song...... when I was like 16 and was a huge fan.. I got over her but the alias stuck. :)

How could you get over Ani?!?!

*this coming from a person who hasn''t bought her last 3 or more records...actually it''s probably been 10 records with how often she releases stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results