shape
carat
color
clarity

When to Propose? beginning or end?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
I notice alot of people saying they were going to suprise their gf at the end or last day of the trip?
I would think that the 1st day you got there would be the best so then the two of you can enjoy the rest of your vacation celebrating, calling all of her friends back home, etc. We are looking at planning a trip to Vegas orginally it was Boston but then we thought what about a quick trip to Vegas.
She has no clue im thinking of Dinner at the Bellagio, see a show cirque de "O", and then take her over to the water fountain and ask her there on our first day of arrival

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds awesome! I agree with the beginning of the trip!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, personally I would much prefer getting engaged at the beginning of the trip!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Beginning...O is amazing and the fountains are one of my favorite spots in Vegas!
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The beginning! Nice plans you have there as well.

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
I vote for beginning as well.

And also, you won''t stress about having to keep the e-ring safe and hidden from her for the entire trip. Just make sure you insure it before you go.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
i agree with you, i''d rather get engaged at the beginning of the trip and enjoy that time as a newly engaged couple! your plan sounds great, good luck!!

AStack75

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 9:45:27 PM
Author:surfcali365
She has no clue im thinking of Dinner at the Bellagio, see a show cirque de ''O'', and then take her over to the water fountain and ask her there on our first day of arrival
That''s gonna be tough to do. "O" plays at 7:30PM and 10:30PM and runs for about 90 minutes. The fountains stop at midnight. So unless you have a very early dinner at Bellagio and then see the 7:30PM show this might be tough to pull off. I''m assuming you plan on going to one of the fancier restaurants at Bellagio in which you can expect dinner to take about an hour and a half to two hours. If you need help, let me know. I''m very familiar with Vegas and Bellagio.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results