shape
carat
color
clarity

found THE one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its supergorgeous Laurie, did you change your mind about a Princess?

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Yeah. Don''t get me wrong I love the princess cut, but Chris from WF was talking to me about how much bigger and brighter the round would look. My stone now is just plain dull and now that I''ve educated myself a bit I want a really pretty sparkly diamond.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2008 10:15:00 AM
Author: Laurie2
Yeah. Don''t get me wrong I love the princess cut, but Chris from WF was talking to me about how much bigger and brighter the round would look. My stone now is just plain dull and now that I''ve educated myself a bit I want a really pretty sparkly diamond.
I think you have made a good decision, that diamond will be a firecracker and fab numbers to boot! Have you reserved it?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s a lovely stone. Are you going to put it in your original setting?

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t reserved it yet, but getting ready to. And yes I''m going to put it in my original setting. I love my setting. Both bands have little bitty pave diamonds. Each band is .25 ct. Its amazing how sparkly those little things can be. I''m having surgery wed. so after I get all healed up will take my new baby to our local jeweler to be set. I can''t wait.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, upload photos when you receive it. :)

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Picks to follow definately. I emaled Chris at WF to get the diamond reserved and am waiting to hear from him. Now the question I''m pondering is what kind of head, 6 prong or 4. Decisions, decisions, decisions

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choice on the stone! The ACAs are real sparklers.

Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes smoothly.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a beautiful stone. I have my rb set in 4 prongs. I love it because you can see more diamond but it does make it look less round. Good luck with your surgery
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results