shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your jewelry lust right now?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I saw a thread about a pink diamond band
likeit.gif
this and figured we should do some dream shopping today!
16.gif

In addition a the pink diamond band, links anyone?, I really really want to buy myself a BK band (aka browneyedcountrygirl/ tacori e-ring)!
30.gif
30.gif
wowzer.gif
love1.gif

I know there are several threads similar to this, but this is not about gifts from DH or SO If you could blow next months paycheck on one jewerly item what would it be?

What''s on your list?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healthy diamond hoops!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:00:52 AM
Author: Lorelei
Healthy diamond hoops!

Do you have photos or linkys???
457492dro0rb016c.gif
lol

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
In my wildest dreams, right?:

A fancy vivid pink diamond;
An OMC;
A Bucccellati piece or two.

C'est tout.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2008 10:27:57 AM
Author: Harriet
In my wildest dreams, right?:

A fancy vivid pink diamond;
An OMC;
A Bucccellatti piece or two.

C''est tout.
Oh in my wildest dreams, a lovely classic emerald cut like DiamondFans!

Ditto c''est tout!
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Bruddah! They are special earrings!!!! I love them!

I have a couple of projects in the works. I have just bought a gorgeous Spinel and some Sapphires too. (The Spinel says on hold but its actually on its way to WF. My Sapphires are just the same as the ones in the link but I don''t have the actual photo of them yet)
9.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love this!!

P10375016.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2008 10:34:52 AM
Author: Maisie

I have a couple of projects in the works. I have just bought a gorgeous Spinel and some Sapphires too. (The Spinel says on hold but its actually on its way to WF. My Sapphires are just the same as the ones in the link but I don't have the actual photo of them yet)
9.gif
I am glad you like them Bruddah and that is some fabulous lootage you have acquired yourself Bruddah - yummo!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Funny you posted this! I am lusting for that stack of three eternities - white pink white. I''ve added it to the list for Mother''s Day since we have two boys and one girl. I want the bands even thinner than these, though. I dragged DH into Tiffany''s to see the Metro bands. They are so gorgeous! I just can''t decide if I want white diamonds or pink sapphires in the pink band. I think pink diamonds would hike up the cost a wee bit!
28.gif

decodreampinkie.jpg

Apart from that I''m really dying for an oval three stone. After trying one on at Harry Winston (I think they were calling security because I was NOT gonna take it off) I really, really neeeeed one. With double prongs on the center stone.

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Last month my hubby let me design an absolutely gorgeous diamond pendant from Whiteflash. We were out to dinner one evening when he actually said to me "well now we have to do something about those ears".

I immediately called Lesley and had her price out a pair of 2.50ctw diamond huggies. Hopefully I will be getting these for Christmas!
emsmile.gif

Okay, well I honestly have a question for all of you. Is there such a thing as wearing to many diamonds? I have a beautiful e-ring, diamond pendant and a funky diamond pave David Yurman bracelet. Now I want the diamond huggies.

How much do you all wear at one time?
emteeth.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those bands Miranda!!
30.gif
30.gif

I also love the Tiffany Metro bands too!!! I hope you get them!

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love those earring Lorelei! Are you going to get them?
emsmile.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:59:46 AM

Date: 9/12/2008 10:34:52 AM
Author: Maisie

I have a couple of projects in the works. I have just bought a gorgeous Spinel and some Sapphires too. (The Spinel says on hold but its actually on its way to WF. My Sapphires are just the same as the ones in the link but I don''t have the actual photo of them yet)
9.gif
I am glad you like them Bruddah and that is some fabulous lootage you have acquired yourself Bruddah - yummo!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Well fank yoo very much Bruddah!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I want to play! I really want a Maytal Hannah ring #25 (shared-prong eternity), made as a 1/2 or 3/4 eternity with all diamonds. Then I want her ring #310 (bridge-set eternity), also as 1/2 or 3/4, with either my college or law school color alternated with diamonds (would be either yellow sapphires or red spinel, though maybe rubies if I could get ethically sourced ones. I'm leaning toward the yellow sapphires, since I enjoyed college a heck of a lot more than I'm enjoying law school! Plus, then I could get another band later on...).

For some reason, her ring #25 is just so fabulous-looking to me, it's similar to the Tiffany one but there's something about the proportions, the fluidity of the metal, and the shape of the prongs that's spot on and I loooove it.

I can't do full eternities because I'm almost certainly going to have arthritis one day
20.gif
. But that's okay...I tell myself that fewer stones per ring = more rings
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m flip-flopping about yellow and pink eternities. Leon said, "What are you? A traffic light?" That man!
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well, now thanks to elsie I have added another thing. A bezel solitaire necklace. Round or pear. I''m not picky!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Greedy girl.
9.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The Hope diamond.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m going through a color thing right now and I''m lusting after this beauty from DiamondsByLauren. It''s a 2 carat light pinkish brown center radiant flanked by white emerald cuts. Drool, drool, drool!

lightpinkishbrownDBL.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:28:30 AM
I''m flip-flopping about yellow and pink eternities. Leon said, ''What are you? A traffic light?'' That man!
9.gif
Duh - Leon...A traffic light ring would be red, yellow and green!
20.gif
Haha!

Pink eternities????? Do I hear a project in the works?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
or this Michael E spinel in a legacy type setting.

MichealEpinkspinel.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:00:52 AM
Healthy diamond hoops!
Me too! I love the look of sparkly hoops!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2008 11:10:17 AM
Author: Mrs.Guz
Oh, I love those earring Lorelei! Are you going to get them?
emsmile.gif
I wish!!!
39.gif
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miranda,
I'm trying to set that radioactive spessartite of mine first. Btw, I have a really funny but juvenile story for you.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:41:29 AM
I''m trying to set that radioactive spessartite of mine first. Btw, I have a really funny but juvenile story for you.
For me? If so, do tell. I need some funny.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course. Who else?
2.gif
I don''t want to threadjack, so I''ll tell it on my "Who''s Who" thread (it''s too gross to have its own thread). I have to meet my trainer now. I''ll be back at 1 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results