shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see your under 1ct. PEARS please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!
35.gif

Im a LIW but do have some say in my e-ring that will be coming up before year''s end.... Recently Pear''s have piqued my curiosity but I''m running out of time. FFI has already indicated it will be 1ct or under as he''s a stickler for D/E color, and VVS1/VVS2 clarity.

Help me out folks. I wanna see ''em!!! Please and thank you of course
2.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll try and post some. Here''s JCJD''s photo collage of her G/SI2/0.38 carat pear in platinum
RingCollage1234567.JPG

This Pearcrazy''s 1.12 carat, I know its a bit bigger, but I imagine it will still give you some idea
pearupgrade.JPG

How about DiamondDana''s .62 J SI1
postdanapear.jpg

Sk8rjen halo''ed out her 1.05 carat pear, check it out
jenshandshot1again.jpg

Chamomile has a .84 pear in a solitaire setting. The pic is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea
myring192837a.jpg

cinnabar has .94 carat pear
IMG_0880.JPG

Hope these helped a bit, I''ll let you know if I come across more. I got most of these from the Show me your pears! thread. I combed through it to find those that fit your description.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
@Fireyred & Somehowcollide: Thank you so much for your reply. I have seen the under1ct thread but haven''t managed to sift thru it all just yet! Thanks for the links and pics!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that collage is really helpful

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, my ring! I miss that setting. That is the one setting that I regret changing
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results