shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking Ideas for a Romantic New York City Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpodkasik

Rough_Rock
I will be traveling to New York City from October 24-27 for a vacation with my girlfriend of 5 years. I need creative, romantic ideas on where/how to propose during my stay. I have never been there--so I am lost. I have the words, just don't have the place or the creative method to do so. I have a few reservations for the night of the proposal and enough money to get a limo and stop for a carriage ride. I do nto need something spectacular, however, I want it to be one of a kind. Please no food ideas..... I don't think it is right to put an expensive ring in desserts, etc. Please send me all ideas, time is running out---and no idea is a bad idea. Thanks to all for your help.

:wavey:

PS: I will be staying at a 4 star hotel during my stay. Anyone have suggestions on restaurants with views, or very ROMANTIC restaurants--please let me know.

gmg

Rough_Rock
Carriage ride through central park at night sounds ideal, just don't be caught alone in the park late at night.

cpodkasik

Rough_Rock
Have you been to New York? I am also interesting in learning about romantic locations for both dinner and strolling during the day. Do you know of any cool places to gets drinks at?:read:

nineta

Rough_Rock
The River Cafe (romantic AND views). Just crossing the Brooklyn Bridge, overlooks Manhattan. :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results