shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC Independent Diamond Appraiser Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock

I am looking for an independent appraiser in NYC for a diamond I am considering for purchase.

I know Pricescope has a search menu for appraisers and I’ve looked through it, but I was hoping to get personal recommendation. Is there anyone that a PS member has used, loved and would recommend?

And can anyone walk me through the appraiser process? I’ve found the stone I want through a PS vendor, but before I buy it, I’d like to get it i independently appraised for my peace of mind. Do you know if a vendor will let you do that before you buy? I will ask them when I talk to them this week, but I was wondering if anyone has done this.

Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You would need to check with the vendor concerning having this diamond sent to an appraiser regarding payment etc, but it shouldn''t be a problem to do so.

This info should be helpful to you which describes the process.

https://www.pricescope.com/appraiser.asp

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used David Wolf of Just Appraisers and liked him.

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Great - thanks Lorelei.

Anyone with personal recs?

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Harriet. Funny thing, David Wolf is on my short list just looking at sites. Good to know you liked working with him!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/1/2008 1:20:52 PM
Author: goobear78
Thanks Harriet. Funny thing, David Wolf is on my short list just looking at sites. Good to know you liked working with him!
I like that! Sort of like choosing the VP!

Hope you have a great experience with your selection of a NY appraiser
2.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited. The stone in questions is at David Wolf''s as I type. Should get a report today or tomorrow.

Hopefully it all checks out because I really love this stone. Can''t wait to share it with you once it''s done.

Pricescope IS the best!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results