shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding dress (shown below) has a large flower on one side. I wasn't too fond of the flower and was searching high and low for a nice blingy brooch to put in its place. This wasn't easy as it needed to be quite substantial and most brooches I came across were of the smaller variety. But thanks to the wonderful world of ebay, I came across the most amazing brooch! Thanks to my super bidding skills, I won the auction!!!! This is just going to be so perfect with my dress and will add that lil bit (or lotta bit!) of BLING!!!

dress pic 199879.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
brooch
30.gif

broochbroochbrooch1.jpg

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
You got it from Ebay?? WOW it looks great on you! Who is the designer of the dress? its lovely!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
brooch from ebay, dress from bridal shop
2.gif
(thank you for the compliments!) the designer is Marisa bridals but it is based on a design by Melissa Sweet.

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
Oooooops I realized I misunderstood earlier, but nice dress reallY!!

How will you position the brooch?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
if you look by my left hand you can see the flower on the dress, this will be removed and replaced with the brooch, this shot shows it better.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
woops, here it is.

260505mydress88.jpg

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous!! so you will have somebody to alter that for you or you just take the flower out and pin the brooch yourself?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
good qs, i''m kinda nervous to trust the bridal shop with the brooch. it''s vintage so prob impossible to replace in case it''s lost. i think i''ll have the bridal shop seamstress remove the flower for me, and have my FMIL (who is a seamstress) attach the brooch to the dress.

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
that''s great!! when is your wedding?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats on the lovely dress and brooch!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
thanks skippy!

starbutts (lol)- my wedding is december 27th, four short months away! can't wait!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That will go perfectly with your dress! I just adore your dress too!!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
your dress is so pretty and you look AWESOME in it. that''s awesome you found such a great brooch!!

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Lovely brooch!
30.gif

It''ll be classic on the side of your dress!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Your figure looks phenomenal in that dress! I love the brooch in place of those flowers. That''s a great ebay find!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
thank you for the lovely comments everyone! i''m super excited to wear it on my wedding day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results